Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] - Hand of Unity [PvX] [Discord] [Dedicated] [Family]

13»

Comments

• Options
    NILV said:
    It's pretty okay...

We <3 you to Nilv....even if you are an fps android...

• Options
    Love group of peeps. Come play! :D
  • Options
    A guild that will rule the world of ashes one day, definitely worth a join even if just for the banter xxx
  • Options
    1st game: 2nd place
    2nd game: 1st place

Having a good time so far.
  • Options
    Hi, 
    I found this guild through one of your members, I have been looking at Ashes of Creation for my new next game (been through a lot of p2w games). If I'm gonna start on a new game I would really like to have a guild around that I could play together with and you guys seems like a good fit. Who would I have to speak to for an opportunity to join the guild? 
  • Options
    Hey @Xephu

please do feel free to join our Discord and one of our officers will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get started on an application.

Narys

PS - Pay2Win games have impacted a lot of us sadly! Thankfully Ashes will steer clear of that. :D
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    Hear ye, hear ye, future warriors of Verra! Hand of Unity needs your swords, and axes, and your fine bows too! Come, join us, and follow our Mother of all Yatas into glory and fame, not to mention the fun! :) Really, our Discord channel is a little happy spot, full with jokes and yummy food and weird subcultures of our modern age... umm, forget the last part. >:) But anyway, Nilv is there too, and you wanna meet Nilv, trust me! ;)
  • Options
    ^.^ Just hopping in to say that 4-5 months ago I was contacted by this odd fellow, known as Narys. He tried to seduce me into bed... It didn't work, however, he did manage to get me to join the guild. Never looked back! Jokes aside. It's a great community, they play loads of games together and are really really giddy towards AoC( Well most of them).

Welcome aboard ^.^
  • Options
    Come and join an amazing bunch of people here at Hand of Unity. Totally hyped for Ashes, always up to date with the latest information, we watch live streams together, it's just the place to be <3:) Come join the family :)
  • Options
    Since joining this guild a few weeks ago I have had a brilliant time. All of the members seem super friendly and the discord is always busy. Lots of players testing Ashes Battle Royale and getting hyped for the MMO!
  • Options
    Great and wise leaders, responsible officers and funny and welcoming members. 10/10