Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] - Hand of Unity [PvX] [Discord] [Dedicated] [Family]

Comments

• Options
    We have had a few players join our community, but we can always use more :D Come and check us out! <3
  • Options
    I heard Steve's sandals are the real brain behind Ashes! Js
  • Options
    Next guild event is on Friday - we're going to be watching the Ashes livestream together in our Discord
  • Options
    Amazing and warm community, Very glad to have found this guild!
  • Options

• Options
    Nice guys to chat to, and i'm here ! <3
  • Options
    Hand of Unity got me sticking around like:

• Options
    Great guild + you will be able to get quality puns if you join. Just ask for them.
  • Options
    A very nice guild, you should check them out if you are looking for some cool people to play AoC with ;) 
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    If u are looking for a nice gaming community then this is the place for u. Outside waiting to play Ashes we also play different games of all ranges. Have questions drop in on our discord and ask away to some of our officers for more details.
  • Options
    Still looking for more people to join our Community <3 Come one and all, we are waiting for you :D 
  • Options
    One of our senior officers has scrutinised the my.com EULA, payment terms, terms of use etc and has put together this handy guide; https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/40333/handling-my-com-data/p1?new=1

Do check it out!

• Options
    Still looking for people to come join our community  <3  :) Some of us are currently playing WoW, Two Point Hospital, Tabletop Simulator and MHW whilst we wait for the release of Ashes. Drop into our discord to find out more about us, and ask any questions
  • Options
    Great people and still looking for more members!
    Trust me when I say we are a great source of information and a great community!
  • Options
    Great people just don't mention ram!
  • Options
    DDR64Bit
  • Options
    We now have our small army of streamers linked to our guilded.gg site; https://www.guilded.gg/Hand-of-Unity/streams - So do feel free to stop by and watch our members enjoying Alpha 1 once the NDA is lifted!

• Options
    Great group of players. Joined recently myself and it's been a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I’d love to join. I’m an ex guild leader of swtor guilds (large and small) and get on well with everyone. Watched your recruitment video and I think I’d be happy in this guild if you will have me. 37yrs old from Bolton. Bobby
  • Options
    Bobby81 said:
    I’d love to join. I’m an ex guild leader of swtor guilds (large and small) and get on well with everyone. Watched your recruitment video and I think I’d be happy in this guild if you will have me. 37yrs old from Bolton. Bobby
    Not a problem at all, please hop onto our Discord and we can talk you through the application process  :)
  • Options
    This is a great guild, friendly and fun <3 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    FYI to any new potential members, this guild has made me feel very welcome since I joined, the group is well organised and has really nice and knowledgable people in the group. really looking forward to playing ashes with these guys. 
  • Options
    Guys, if you want friends and fun , good company & great gaming - look no further. After 7 years of mmos and a bunch of guilds only now I realize what I have been missing ... come check it out yourself and join the best guild ever :)
  • Options
    I would highly recommend this guild to whoever is looking for one. It's a great group of people who make you feel welcome to play with them or have a laugh in chat with them. I can see myself playing with them years to come.
  • Options
    Been with the Guild for a few months now and there is always activity, be it from a gaming night being held to awesome memes being posted. The guild is always active and having fun together... We have a huge variety of different games we playing atm, so come and join us and have some fun. When you join the discord just pop those GG's and you will be helped immediately. GG XD
  • Options
    Checkmate? Blue Dawn? Hell nah it’s freaking HAND OF UNITY!
  • Options
    Lots of events and activities going on at the moment, one of the best guilds I have ever played with, roll on Ashes  B)
  • Options
    10/10 would guild again 
  • Options
    It's pretty okay...