[Concept Art] Sceptre

Hey Ashlings!

Steven popped by on the Discord today and shared this beautiful sceptre!

Enjoy!

Comments

• nagashnagash Member alpha-0-rank
    wow that's stunning, I wonder if it rotates? 

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • SintuSintu Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting @Diura . Looks like it would go well with controlling undead armies @nagash
    Sintu said:
    Thanks for posting @Diura . Looks like it would go well with controlling undead armies @nagash
    indeed, still I love my grimoires more nothing say untold power like a book you keep adding too

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • SaintJoannaSaintJoanna Member ✭✭
    Wow perfection this is the first weapon design that blows my mind!!!  <3 <3 <3

I Am The Sea
  • AutumnLeafAutumnLeaf Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only it was a staff :cry:
  • PinkberryPinkberry Member ✭✭✭
    Ooooh shiney!!!
  • Digital_WindDigital_Wind Member ✭✭✭
    I actually have kind of a big problem with this.  It looks delicate - and as I understand it, the auto attack/"#1" button attack/weak normal spam attack, is to hit the enemy with your staff.

I don't think it is appropriate to smack a tentacle ant monster with this...

Sometimes...when you've been bashing your head against a wall for hours trying to take down a boss and it seems like you will never progress - all you need is a breath of fresh Digital_Wind.
    I actually have kind of a big problem with this.  It looks delicate - and as I understand it, the auto attack/"#1" button attack/weak normal spam attack, is to hit the enemy with your staff.

Well it is used for magic and not bashing in heads

• SintuSintu Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    nagash said:

Awwww...i think both should be options.
  • CylverRayneCylverRayne Member alpha-0-rank
    nagash said:

Magic and to poke and eye out when the enemy gets too close!
    Actually it's much easier to aim and cast then to hit with a staff.
    I think we are all in agreement Princess Scepters should not be used as a Shillelagh.

Sometimes...when you've been bashing your head against a wall for hours trying to take down a boss and it seems like you will never progress - all you need is a breath of fresh Digital_Wind.
  • Belle-bot.exe ♡Belle-bot.exe ♡ Moderator admin
    Image result for ESO scepter art
    Very similar in appearance to the ArcheAge Ayanad Life Scepter

Greetings and a warm welcome to the Ashes of Creation Community!

Should you need assistance, please do not hesitate to message me here or in the Discord at Belle-bot.exe ♡#1421

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

ah well, that's way to bright. see this is why I stick to books

edited June 13
    Mythic level spellbook drop is an iPad diePad.

nagash said:
    ah well, that's way to bright. see this is why I stick to books
    It is a Life scepter ... it by design is even labeled as your anti-thesis sir. This opinion is to be expected ;)

Should you need assistance, please do not hesitate to message me here or in the Discord at Belle-bot.exe ♡#1421

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

No being able to hide behind a tree or tank with that glow!
    No being able to hide behind a tree or tank with that glow!
    ..of cowardice!

• NoemadNoemad Member ✭✭
    I don't mind a bit of flash on my magic using characters.  For my non-magical ones though I prefer more realism.  I hate looking like I'm going into battle wearing ceremonial armor.  I'd rather look like I'm ready to bash in a few skulls than march in a parade.  :D
  • NeliryaNelirya Member ✭✭✭
    Noemad said:
    I don't mind a bit of flash on my magic using characters.  For my non-magical ones though I prefer more realism.  I hate looking like I'm going into battle wearing ceremonial armor.  I'd rather look like I'm ready to bash in a few skulls than march in a parade.  :D
    That is the beauty of choice when it comes to armour/costumes/weapons. It has already been confirmed that there will be plenty of options in terms of styles. You will see plenty of "realistic" options and just as many "high fantasy" options. :) 
  • VoidShadowVoidShadow Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 14
    nagash said:

I mean Oliver Queen uses his bow to whack people more often than he uses it to shoot so why not?
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
    nagash said:

I mean oliver Queen uses his bow to whack people more often than he uses it to shoot so why not?
    if you are a mage and you get in close combat that means something very bad has happened and you will have bigger problem. mainly a sword to the head

nagash said:
    nagash said:

I mean oliver Queen uses his bow to whack people more often than he uses it to shoot so why not?
    if you are a mage and you get in close combat that means something very bad has happened and you will have bigger problem. mainly a sword to the head
    Lord Nagash needs to come to Tamriel and see first hand these DragonKnights of legends me thinks =) As comfortable in spell enhanced melee range as they are from afar with ranged magic. It is a glorious thing sir ... It brings much death and fodder for future thralldom in the Underverse

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

nagash said:
    nagash said:

Lord Nagash needs to come to Tamriel and see first hand these DragonKnights of legends me thinks =) As comfortable in spell enhanced melee range as they are from afar with ranged magic. It is a glorious thing sir ... It brings much death and fodder for future thralldom in the Underverse

nagash said:
    nagash said:

that sounds truly glorious

Me thinks many surprises await all of us!   
    Lord nagash may truly rule!

• NoemadNoemad Member ✭✭
    Nelirya said:
    That is the beauty of choice when it comes to armour/costumes/weapons. It has already been confirmed that there will be plenty of options in terms of styles. You will see plenty of "realistic" options and just as many "high fantasy" options. :) 
    Choice is always a good thing.  I'm looking forward to all of the different styles.  Maybe I'll go outside of what I normally do and try something completely different visually.  You never know.  That's one of the things I love about RPGs.  You can go with what you have always loved or maybe change things up and find something completely different to love.
  • AggelosAggelos Member Phoenix Initiate
    Gosh that is ugly
    Aggelos, Host of From The Ashes: An Ashes of Creation Podcast
    The Dungeon Crawler Network | Facebook | Twitch.tv | Twitter 
    iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher Radio | YouTube

Join Hands of Fate, The Dungeon Crawler Network Guild
    Apply to Hands of Fate | Join our Discord