Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

White Window Boxes

What is with these white window boxes around some discussion topics?  It's very annoying.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    I see a bunch of them in the My Announcements and Headlines forum.
    Edit: Now I see them in the General Discussions forums.
  • Options
    They come from when people cut and paste from the answers section of Discord. The format comes out that way here and people are either too lazy or don't know how to change it.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    What do you need to change and how do you do it?  not lazy, just uninformed.
  • Options
    The invasion of the white-box empire :3
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    What is with these white window boxes around some discussion topics?  It's very annoying.
    Got the same thing mate. I took a screenshot and put it in discord. No luck on a solution yet.
  • Options
    They come from when people cut and paste from the answers section of Discord. The format comes out that way here and people are either too lazy or don't know how to change it.
    You should run a work shop
  • Options
    Thought this is what you were talking about. If it is something else, then I'm not seeing it.
    I started to doubt now, about me safety but after the discussion from yesterday in
    the Discord ...(EU person here)... i will trusts in Steven and his decision,

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Thought this is what you were talking about. If it is something else, then I'm not seeing it.
    I started to doubt now, about me safety but after the discussion from yesterday in
    the Discord ...(EU person here)... i will trusts in Steven and his decision,

I think she means this - Like looking at a lyrical zebra.  

• Options
    Yeah, I don't have that. Looks irritating. But I use PC for this exclusively, don't use smartphones.
  • Options
    Kratz said:

She means this - Like looking at a lyrical zebra.  

'

Yes, this is what I'm talking about and I use PC exclusively for this.  Please make it stop!
  • Options
    I do have a solution though admittedly its tedious.
    1. I draft my posts in Google Doc
    2. Paste into https://word2cleanhtml.com/ to convert to html.
    3. Then the </> tab in the forums comment/post field allows one to toggle between html and typset formatting. I toggle to html and paste in
    4. I then retoggle to typeset formatting to validate , then post

• Options
    Thanks @Belle-bot.exe ♡ but you're right it's tedious and I'd probably screw it up somehow.  <3
  • Options
    Blame discord its always their fault even if its not ^^
  • Options
    I didn't do it! I've been framed!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    T-Elf said:
    Thanks @Belle-bot.exe ♡ but you're right it's tedious and I'd probably screw it up somehow.  <3
    @T-Elf - I saw you quoted me and corrected an important error I'd made with regards to yourself. I've thus edited my original post. Please accept my apologies :)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @Kratz Apology accepted <3