Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Official Livestream - September 27th at 3pm PDT - Q&A thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    There will be a npc/structure in the city where a player can request a personal mission (like defending an area or a city, dungeon expedition, scouting, material harvesting) or accept other's player one for a reward? If so, will the most paid tasks be visible on a bulletin board?
  • Options
    Hello, would you be able to go into more detail on what a summoner will be able to summon. whether as a primary or secondary class.
  • Options
    Will people who defeat you be able to loot your mule?
  • Options
    With 64 classes it seems like it would be pretty hard to keep them feeling different while also giving the classes depth. For instance, how different is a mage/ranger going to be from a ranger/mage? A game like WoW has 12 classes with 3 trees for 36 total flavors and many of those feel pretty similar to one another.
  • Options
    we already know the guild limit is 300 but can you share any more info on the other skills and utility which will be available for us? also loving the content and alpha so far keep up the good work and make MMORPGs great again.

• Options
    Hey guys! Will the seasons in game affect gathering materials from plants,fishing,monsters or even the food we players make?. What i heard thats not confirmed i think, will seasons actually affect the world?
    What im asking is as a gatherer will i be able to gather certain materials at certain time of different season?
  • Options
    Can you provide an example of what the difference between a caravan and a personal caravan are?

These have been mentioned in the past, but no real explanation given.

• Options
    Do the Tulnar have a specific racial ability across the board or will it change depending on the animal focus? For example Lizards have a tough hide, monkeys have dexterity.
  • Options
    You mentioned that you would be able to build housing anywhere (Out in the Wilderness was an example)  When that happens, is it a fair assumption that the house would fall under the rules of whatever zone of influence it was under?  

For example, housing is not normally able to be destroyed, but if the zone of influence you had built under had just gone to war then your house would be up for attack, is this the case or does this only apply to the town square?

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    will we be able to play as a left-handed character, For example, using a shield in your right hand or have a different stance because you're left-handed
  • Options
    Will there be 3, 6, and year subscription time?
  • Options
    Hello Intrepid!

Question:  What prevents the Tulnar from entering the surface before the ancient gateways are opened?

Keep the good work going!

Best regards
  • Options
    Will races have their own languages?
  • Options
    Are you going to have support for RTX cards?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Will parkour/movement be a think in game ? as claiming on walls and trees ?
  • Options
    Since the node design is influenced by the race that had the significant role in leveling up that node, how will Tulnar influence a node located on land? Will we see houses with mushroom tops?
  • Options
    This probably won't be selected but I'll try anyway! Is there any update on naval combat you can give us?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Question 1: Do you guys have an idea of where you are going to be locating the servers, since that is definitely a very important thing for action combat games and tight hitboxes where headshots are a thing and being ping dependent?

Question 2: Will the Tulnar be able to be manipulated in character creation to resemble something like a DnD Tiefling? Or are the Tulnar strictly more beast than human? 
  • Options
    Based on hit boxes and critical hits, have you guys thought about AIMBOTS and do you have a plan to combat them?
  • Options
    Will I be able to multi color my hair? :)
  • Options
    When might we see some ship assets in game? Even if they are just static environments that we can fight in?
  • Options
    Do the people you refer from this site transfer to my.com site aswell  or do they need to create a my.com account?
  • Options
    The Vek are astrologers, does this make them better at naval navigation or maritime effects? Or is there a race that is designed for coastal living/sailing?
  • Options
    With flying mounts could we possibly keep the mount after the time for flying has ended?
    Example: Get the drop from world boss, used up the time, keep it as a ground mount.
    Now when if you want to get flying again get the drop again which can be transferred to your current mount to add flying to it again.This would allow us to keep a very unique ground mount and still be grounded.
This discussion has been closed.