Group Size in AoC

Some games are open world others are instanced.
Lately in mmprpgs you find 4man Dungeons(tank heal 2 dd) and 12man Trials.

If we take in consideration that AoC has a couple more roles than tank heal dd and if we take in consideration that AoC will be mostly open world with a FEW nice dungeons, what do you think a good group size would be to include tank dps bards summoners healers?

PS. most games have Command Channels in which 3 or 4 Groups have one designated leader that enables visual commands on screen/chatbox. This function is separete to a Group Size.

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Not sure why you put a poll up.

We already know the party size is 8 and the raid size is 40

This is subject to change based on testing.  
  • Old school, really love the holy trinity 😂
  • I think I read somewhere that the party size was almost definitely going to be 8.

Personally, in systems with 4 roles, I like 6 person parties (tank, healer, support, 3 dps) and 18 or 24 person raids.
  • I think I read somewhere that the party size was almost definitely going to be 8.

Personally, in systems with 4 roles, I like 6 person parties (tank, healer, support, 3 dps) and 18 or 24 person raids.
    Two posts up.  :) :) :) :)
  • I just want there to be content that is available for these small sized groups. Naturally other content would require larger groups.
  • Large groups are great, they make aiming much easier.
  • Large groups are great, they make aiming much easier.
    Groups are pointless when you have a party of summoners ^^
  • nagash said:
    Large groups are great, they make aiming much easier.
    Groups are pointless when you have a party of summoners ^^
    Yes but you see what I meant was that it's much better to have them, after all the more mayhem, death and destruction my spells cause the better and for that I need multiple targets clustered together.