Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

This is gonna be a great game

13»

Comments

• Options
    You rang? Sorry, just looked at the last bit of posting here. Seems someone new got an opinion they didn't like from people and is starting aggro? Dammit Nagash, now I have to actually read back on this. Hmmmm...still not clear what started it all other than the Lord of the Dead answered someones query. People gonna internet, it is just going to get worse before launch. Think of yourselves as the village elder when the young pups come to talk about how they are going to go kill the old bear in the cave. You tell them not to fuck with the bear, but youngsters gonna young. At the pace development is moving it really is a moot point, all the quibbling will be sorted once you are in game.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    NeuroGuy said:
    Sigh, everything was fine until the fire nation attacked. Now everyone argues :( DAMN YOU FIRE LORD OZAI! :rage:
    When the world needed the @UnknownSystemError he vanished 
    Isn't he well you know an error ? 'w'
  • Options

*crowbars random positivity into thread*

“Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

Emma Lazarus

This surely should be the motto for Ashes?

We're most of us internet tramps, wandering about in search of 'that' feeling again, long dead alongside the games whose names we shout out in the peaty mire of internet forums, willing them with futility to come back to life.

I guess we're like parents watching the birth of a first baby.

Some people take the epic event in their stride.

Most don't.

Whilst I now personally  feel that my 'game baby' will be born with two heads and coming out through its own door, alien style, it's still the baby I'm shackled to.

Yeah, it might not be my baby of choice, I still have the choice over how I go.

Vote USE and Nagash for midwives!

Wait. Can anyone explain, what on earth am I talking about? I lost the plot ten minutes ago.

*Wanders off to locate unstable wildlife*