Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Offspring/wedding

13»

Comments

• Options
    Wow, here is yet another that had to go to an extreme using sexual violence as a way to justify their obviously ridiculous statement. How does this forum attract such extreme people?

Azathoth said:
    You're not hated, we just don't understand how you don't see the logical flaws in your own arguments.

...because I give facts and opinions that are also facts...
    Opinions that are also facts..?

If an opinion has no faults, then yes its a fact.
    for example "Rapists should just be killed, they can no longer contribute to society"
    This is my opinon, but its also a fact as any other viewpoint would be wrong based on the vast argument I have for that opinion.

Opinions are only facts when your opinion agrees with a fact. I can't imagine everyone, especially those with tolerance or that truly believe in a religion that preaches forgiveness agree with the death penalty. Therefore, your statement is still an opinion regardless of how strong you feel about it.

Also, your last post proves you are just here to troll. Congrats on officially outing yourself.
  • Options
    @Azathoth

cant we agree that someone who sais stuff like @Grimseethe is obviously a troll or 10 years in body or in mind . 

Just for this time replying . Saying a opinion would be a fact is ridiculus . Even though there can be only one truth about a topic it is overbearing as a human to think he could see all details and how they are connected . So no one can determine a fact on any complex  topic . All you can do is getting more information then someone else and so greater the probability of your opinion to be a "fact" or the truth . What you will never know  except your a god who sees everything like @Grimseethe

The only facts that you can determine are about the simplest things like saying the ball is round . Even there you will find someone to discuss if its "rly" round ^^ .

To the topic again . Still like the idea of wedding . Still like the idea of kids in game . And why cant people just say there opinion like i like it or i dont and not do trash talk like saying this would be a useless feature . Diffrent people have diffrent prefferences why is that so hard to understand .  
  • Options

@grimseethe  Do you know what an ultracrepidarian is?

It is 'Someone who gives opinions on subjects they know nothing about'

Just FYI

• Options
    Back on topic...
    No to pregnancy, unless it also comes with nine (game) months of reduced energy, strange cravings, mood swings and needing to use the little girls room every five minutes.

If so, then yeah, give us that achievement!

Every mmo that has ever been has had Folks 'pretending' to be kids, simply picking the smallest race, making the smallest character, then (largely) just being super annoying little trolls, although that is stereotyping.

Marriage is confirmed.

Marriage buffs and bonuses that give advantages in game, meh, given that it then becomes a political stance I wouldn't want to see this in game.
    (Ie: Marriage is better than remaining single)

Child npc slaves? Well for immersion purposes..... only if you also have them trying to run away regularly, accidentally pulling huge swathes of mobs just because they saw something shiny, and every ten minutes lying down on the ground and randomly: picking their nose / telling you " I hate you, you're not my real mum  or dad, I wish you were dead! " / lifting the contents of your wallet and leaving you with small lumps of an indescribable pointless substance etc etc.

Maybe if they also randomly became so sticky you'd have to go back and unstick  them from random scenery, the more dangerous the better...

Oh, and you'd never, ever be able to get rid of them, they should pop up on every single one of your characters, ready to drain your wallets, ruin your future and teach you about parental responsibility.

Or we could not.
  • Options
    Azathoth said:
    Wow, here is yet another that had to go to an extreme using sexual violence as a way to justify their obviously ridiculous statement. How does this forum attract such extreme people?

Azathoth said:
    You're not hated, we just don't understand how you don't see the logical flaws in your own arguments.

...because I give facts and opinions that are also facts...
    Opinions that are also facts..?

If an opinion has no faults, then yes its a fact.
    for example "Rapists should just be killed, they can no longer contribute to society"
    This is my opinon, but its also a fact as any other viewpoint would be wrong based on the vast argument I have for that opinion.

Opinions are only facts when your opinion agrees with a fact. I can't imagine everyone, especially those with tolerance or that truly believe in a religion that preaches forgiveness agree with the death penalty. Therefore, your statement is still an opinion regardless of how strong you feel about it.

Also, your last post proves you are just here to troll. Congrats on officially outing yourself.
    lol how am I wrong?
  • Options
    TauTau said:

@grimseethe  Do you know what an ultracrepidarian is?

It is 'Someone who gives opinions on subjects they know nothing about'

Just FYI

Something I've never done.
  • Options
    Sora_NGNL said:
    @Azathoth

cant we agree that someone who sais stuff like @Grimseethe is obviously a troll or 10 years in body or in mind . 

Just for this time replying . Saying a opinion would be a fact is ridiculus . Even though there can be only one truth about a topic it is overbearing as a human to think he could see all details and how they are connected . So no one can determine a fact on any complex  topic . All you can do is getting more information then someone else and so greater the probability of your opinion to be a "fact" or the truth . What you will never know  except your a god who sees everything like @Grimseethe

The only facts that you can determine are about the simplest things like saying the ball is round . Even there you will find someone to discuss if its "rly" round ^^ .

To the topic again . Still like the idea of wedding . Still like the idea of kids in game . And why cant people just say there opinion like i like it or i dont and not do trash talk like saying this would be a useless feature . Diffrent people have diffrent prefferences why is that so hard to understand .  

I never troll, you cannot show how I am ever wrong.
  • Options
    You've earned all the Lol's :lol:
  • Options
    Azathoth said:
    You've earned all the Lol's :lol:
    I miss the dislike 
  • Options
    Nothing should stem from marriage except the RP aspect of it. Nothing. ( Maybe shared housing which I think they mentioned could be something. )