Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Hand of Unity | PvX | Semi-Hardcore to Hardcore | Family | 125 Members with Alpha 2 Access

Comments

• Options
    HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    Riannanas wrote: »
    i had to create something while we wait on this amazing game
    hI0bgZY.jpg?width=482&height=857

Is always nice to see we have such talented members Riannanas! :)
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    Great people 10/10 would recommend. Great community too, there is always people that wanna play something and even currently there are enough active games that are being played.

Wouldn't wish anything else then to be part of this guild!
  • Options
    mathiascb wrote: »
    Narys wrote: »
    Please contact Falmin to claim your cookie @mathiascb - As we are both from the UK we mainly have biscuits and Brexit...but we'll see what we can do...

Hi,
    As of writing this I have yet to recieve any cookies of any kind. I am very dissatisfied with the amount of time and effort this has taken. They have probably gone moldy by now. Can I expect a compensation for my cookies or would you like to settle this in court? I wanna speak with your manager.

Still 10/10 guild tho.

Hello Mathias

We appreciate your feedback (or should I say foodback!) - As compensation for your delayed cookie shipment we have decided to offer you a complimentary one hour interview with our best Interviewer; Narys and also a guild signature when you decide to apply and successfully join our community.

Best Wishes
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    cool signature gang reporting for duty B)
    w9aa773ktwxd.gif
  • Options
    NodoffNodoff Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Having spent nearly a month with HoU, and becoming a member myself, I have to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed all of the activities and games I've had the pleasure of experiencing with these fine folks. Gaming and chilling with these ladies and gents is definitely helping to pass the time until the AoC launch, and I can already tell that we are going to have an absolute blast when we can finally sink our teeth into the game.
    11wn1c3qmy20.gif
  • Options
    VhaulkarVhaulkar Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I had initially lost hope for MMO's in general and that feeling of community that they used to generate, those moments where you would all laugh together or plan a huge raid with your guild buddies. I had been without a Guild for a while... Ashes of Creation had given me hope to finally re-live some memories of being part of a community.. so I decided to join HoU... It has been several months now..I could NOT be happier.. such an awesome group of people with so many ideas.. a sprinkle of crazy (love you all) and just in general great organization and team work!
    qsmo5ftzc2at.gif
  • Options
    We have an awesome new Guild Mascot: "Unity", created by our star artist SnowPeach!

20210123-153904.jpg
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    That birb looks sick
  • Options
    ImmortalityImmortality Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Birbie boi is best boi!
    Signature-management.gif
  • Options
    Just 10 more days before the NDA is lifted.
    Let's see what juicy secrets will come out!
  • Options
    RellikRellik Member, Intrepid Pack
    LXIX wrote: »
    Just 10 more days before the NDA is lifted.
    Let's see what juicy secrets will come out!

Well that didn't age well...
    Signature-Community-Coordinator.gif?ex=6602ea67&is=65f07567&hm=5ccf436d8d607f426cbddd409428e9c1bd5395aba12fe34a1546a571791e2af1&width=400&height=96&
  • Options
    gaeleathgaeleath Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Best mobile gaming guild out there. 12/10.
    o5cyez1bnzal.gif
  • Options
    Come and join the fun!........ and other things that I cannot mention ....
    qsmo5ftzc2at.gif
  • Options
    Come play Marvel Swipe Force while we wait for AOC!
    Signature-management.gif
  • Options
    DabzDabz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Be careful when you browse dank memes
    sl7h2uq651ha.gif
  • Options
    Best guild EU TM pending
    Signature-management.gif
  • Options
    EtalimEtalim Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Dabz wrote: »
    Be careful when you browse dank memes

Or when you delve in our spooky basements...! :#
    o5cyez1bnzal.gif
  • Options
    Hey all, is the recruitment process still active? I see that the guild website is down.
  • Options
    Ashimar wrote: »
    Hey all, is the recruitment process still active? I see that the guild website is down.

Hello Ashimar, our website is currently being upgraded so is temporarily down, apologies for the inconvenience. I can confirm that our recruitment is still active. Please hop onto our Discord ( https://discord.gg/handofunity ) for further info in the mean time!

Look forward to meeting you soon.
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    Vhaulkar wrote: »
    Come and join the fun!........ and other things that I cannot mention ....

Bro its funny that you are more of a buff guy than the pic you use in this forum hahah xD
    hozmewldaovx.gif
  • Options
    Odal wrote: »
    Looks like a weeb guild to me. I cannot take a guild or a person who has an anime picture seriously. They are always weebs. :D
    But best of luck. Nice website whoever is the webdeveloper. :)

Thanks for the kind words regarding the website Odal, I shall pass the comments along to our web dev. We do have several weebs within the community and even a channel dedicated to anime, but you are welcome to stop by if you change your mind! :D
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    Looks like a weeb guild to me. I cannot take a guild or a person who has an anime picture seriously. They are always weebs. :D
    But best of luck. Nice website whoever is the webdeveloper. :)

Thanks for the kind words regarding the website Odal, I shall pass the comments along to our web dev. We do have several weebs within the community and even a channel dedicated to anime, but you are welcome to stop by if you change your mind! :D

Do it. Aaaaw jeez, no please... I like Ashes because it's not a weeb game like FF14. Can't you keep em in a containment room something? It's the weeb room of shame. Except you take the key and throw it into the deepest ocean of Verra.

Haha. Sure... sure..... Will do ;)

Everyone is welcome in HoU ;) The weeb channel is opt-in at least as we appreciate that not everyone likes such content, same with our memes channel. We try and cater for both weebs and non-weebs alike!
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    best guild eu 10/10
    3hmamy1ekfqy.gif
  • Options
    ZehirZehir Member
    daveywavey wrote: »
    We have an awesome new Guild Mascot: "Unity", created by our star artist SnowPeach!

20210123-153904.jpg

And we will have a special inn as well ;)
    hozmewldaovx.gif
  • Options
    Bump for the Bump lords!....... Also come and have a look! B)
    qsmo5ftzc2at.gif
  • Options
    Whatever playstyle, however much time you have to play, we have a place for you!

Multiple guilds under the Hand Of Unity banner for all types of player!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    SorfSorf Member
    I've been part of the guild for many months now and it's great, always active and discussions in the chat if you have any thoughts. Plenty of people to talk with and enjoy the monthly streams, and the guild is ran really well across many games so your always kept up to date with guild plans and events that are going on.

Looking forward to Alpha 2 for many reasons, and this guild is one of them :D

w9aa773ktwxd.gif
  • Options
    ZehirZehir Member
    A gathering place for AoC enthusiasts who are high on copium!
    hozmewldaovx.gif
  • Options
    Great community, nothing but helpful and look forward to seeing you guys all in Verra <3
  • Options
    Azrial wrote: »
    Great community, nothing but helpful and look forward to seeing you guys all in Verra <3

We appreciate that Azrial! Is always a pleasure to see you and the lovely people over at Nephilim. Roll on Alpha 2!
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif