Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The Butchered Mermaid [underground tavern]

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Can I get a refill
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yeah, I'm still looking for some additional help... My offer still stands @Nagash, this nice unmarked grave leaf tea for a mindless servant to pour why we debate the legitimacy of the other guests.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
    I will have to pass
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    :disappointed: whatever...
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
  • Nagash wrote: »
    Can I get a refill

A refill working :#
    giphy.gif
  • So tell me @azathoth , whats your line of work this days?...
    giphy.gif
    Sewing insanity among the mortals and increasing entropy when I can. However, right now I am on a hiatus waiting to see what unfolds here in Verra. It's become my favorite place to sit and watch.

And you, @Lumbermark, what keeps you occupied when you're not manning the Butchered Mermaid or buying... Iet's say things.
  • azathoth wrote: »
    And you, @Lumbermark, what keeps you occupied when you're not manning the Butchered Mermaid or buying... Iet's say things.

Oh you know a little of this, a little of that, but for now im trying to prepare all what me and my comrades at "The Eldritch Hunt" are going to need to stablish ourselves in the new world, food, drinks, materials, money, lots of money, hopefully we are not looking back, the new head quarters at Verra are going to be our new home, and a new beginning to all of us, and...with some luck...we are gonna get a slice of the world
    giphy.gif
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    azathoth wrote: »
    Sewing insanity among the mortals and increasing entropy when I can. However, right now I am on a hiatus waiting to see what unfolds here in Verra. It's become my favorite place to sit and watch.

"Hitaus" he says but we all know that he is depressed since no one pays attention to his antics anymore c:
    @Autumnleaf, it's a sad existence, but I do what I can these days.

We just have to wait for more 'heroes' to pop up, well I am more of a neutral anyway c:
    Autumnleaf wrote: »

We just have to wait for more 'heroes' to pop up, well I am more of a neutral anyway c:

I would like a few hero types to come in and feel dirty and disgusted when they leave. That would be nice.

In the end I'll probably be a hero too and that's also sad.

On a positive note, I found some blind idiots to bring me ale. If you ask them for tea you might want to hold the cup.
    is it just me or are all heroes selfish as sin
    nJ0vUSm.gif

Selfhis is a bad word, they are self-centred idiots that deserve to have their souls ripped out, @azathoth yes, never enough tea c:
    its like I will kill all evil just to get a title and the princess. gods it makes me sick
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• aaaaah yes, the heroes, a pain in the ass some times, but without them, lots of things will be so damn boring hahahahahaha :#
    giphy.gif
    Lumbermark wrote: »
    aaaaah yes, the heroes, a pain in the ass some times, but without them, lots of things will be so damn boring hahahahahaha :#

That is very true
    nJ0vUSm.gif

Heroes always busting in your lair like "For the King, for the country" and it's like die already.
    Now i have to find more cultists to restock the ones they killed. Gather all the herbs, spices, and regents they destroyed. Rebuild the shrines and re-desecrate all of the things they broke and consecrated.

It's like cockroaches, but with a "higher purpose." Although, as stated, building all that would be for nothing if someone didn't try to destroy it now and then.
    Heroes always busting in your lair like "For the King, for the country" and it's like die already.
    Now i have to find more cultists to restock the ones they killed. Gather all the herbs, spices, and regents they destroyed. Rebuild the shrines and re-desecrate all of the things they broke and consecrated.

It's like cockroaches, but with a "higher purpose." Although, as stated, building all that would be for nothing if someone didn't try to destroy it now and then.

I remember the good old day where knights would kill their own troops just to get at me. good times
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Can we aquaire and undead cat to be the tavern pet @Nagash ? :#
    giphy.gif
    sure I have this one that will not leave me alone so it will be good to get it out of my ribs

0f98f46e376f0ffbc322f2e4b91b5ce4.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Nagash wrote: »

owwwwwww aren't you the cutest little nightmarish thing i have ever seen? do you thing we can train it to aim for the jugular if it spot some one tryin to steal somthing? I will get the blacksmith to do special claws just for him :#
    giphy.gif
    Nagash wrote: »

owwwwwww aren't you the cutest little nightmarish thing i have ever seen? do you thing we can train it to aim for the jugular if it spot some one tryin to steal somthing? I will get the blacksmith to do special claws just for him :#

well it thinks my spine is a scratching post so I would say yes
    nJ0vUSm.gif

Well the best thing is they usually amp train and invest in those heroes so their souls are above average, like a small candy I guess ? c:
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wait, are we the baddies?
    Aq0KG2f.png
    Karthos wrote: »

its a matter of perspective
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Karthos wrote: »

what @Nagash says :#

I like to think of me and my clientele as, free will individuals who lacks of the burden of morality :#
    giphy.gif

I like to think of me and my clientele as, free will individuals who lacks of the burden of morality :#

well said
    nJ0vUSm.gif

baddies ? an overrated word, we are morally skewed at most according to the norms of society.

Nice way to put it yes c: