Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Butchered Mermaid [underground tavern]

Comments

• Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Lumbermark wrote: »
    Karthos wrote: »
    Wait, are we the baddies?

what @Nagash says :#

I like to think of me and my clientele as, free will individuals who lacks of the burden of morality :#

Here, here! Grab me another drink and get this wretched bag-of-bones cat off of me.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Options
    Want some old good ale @azathoth ?

shoo..shoo...Moz!!! go back to catch rats to the storage
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    :blush: thanks! Its hitting the spot perfect tonight!
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I really hate that cat
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »
    I really hate that cat

Thanks for sharing, I might be more apt to enjoy it's company knowing the years of hated you have sewn into it. "Here Moz, where'd you go you unfurred bag of bones?"
  • Options
    By the way @Dust what happened? did the sausage burnt your tongue?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Oh by the way guys, a special gift for all of you @Nagash @Autumnleaf @azathoth
    *extends his open hand in which he has three coins made of iron, a claw/face on one side and a kind of symbol like a crown of jags on the other*

Claw+Group+Symbol.jpg
    75fbc139a7cdda5.png

A little gift from your friend Nesbo :#
    can be exchanged within this tabern and other similar stablishments for "special commandments"
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    @Lumbermark, I will gladly accept the token with appreciation.
    I'm sure it will have it's use. Now, where is the flea-less cat, let's get it hyped on some elder realm nip before Nagash comes back in.
  • Options
    Moz pst pst pst come here @azathoth has something for you :#

Hehehe here you are little bag of bones...
    Come come you are becoming very popular with the clients :3
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Maybe I should get a dog
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Maybe I should get a dog

I could sell you one. I know where it's buried.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    Karthos wrote: »
    Maybe I should get a dog

I could sell you one. I know where it's buried.

sure I have plenty of bones for the mut
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    HexcatHexcat Member
    Master @Nagash I have an idea for the decoration/staff for the tavern and I was hoping for you to lend me some necromantic skills , hopefully it isn't too morbid for you :#
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Master @Nagash I have an idea for the decoration/staff for the tavern and I was hoping for you to lend me some necromantic skills , hopefully it isn't too morbid for you :#

Sure I have all the time in the world. what do you need?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Maybe I should get a dog

Ugh....a dog person.
  • Options
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Maybe I should get a dog

Ugh....a dog person.

ok what is wrong with dogs?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    Its been a bit. I've seen some things come and go. I would like to know more about the things that have gone, but I'm happy to see the things that have come.

I've also found a nice mineral deposit ripe with jewels that shine in the dark like the eyes of Tulnar. I was wondering if I can put some down for a few extra nights stay and a cask of ale? What do you say @Lumbermark?
  • Options
    HexcatHexcat Member
    edited May 2019

Sure I have all the time in the world. what do you need?

About what we talked about earlier, that stuff with the debtors...how hard would it be to give a soul a material form...let's say...make a spirit able to carry bottles and plates...or big boxes?...
    azathoth wrote: »
    Its been a bit. I've seen some things come and go. I would like to know more about the things that have gone, but I'm happy to see the things that have come.

I've also found a nice mineral deposit ripe with jewels that shine in the dark like the eyes of Tulnar. I was wondering if I can put some down for a few extra nights stay and a cask of ale? What do you say @Lumbermark?

Aaaaah...jewels...I have good eye for jewels let me tell you...handle them comrade...
    *extends his hand expectantly* :#
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    @Lumbermark It would be fairly easy to bind a weak soul to do such tasks but it would be dreadful at everything else
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Maybe I should get a dog

Ugh....a dog person.

Nothing but if forced to choose I take a cat.
  • Options
    Maybe I should get a dog

Ugh....a dog person.

Nothing but if forced to choose I take a cat.

I get you
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    dmgavindmgavin Member
    edited May 2019
    I take exception to all this talk of eating mer-people :D

47607158461_2a822f2c8f_h.jpg
    The AOC Bard went into a tavern to entertain the folks. After a standing ovation, he took a bow and said, "Thank you, Thank you Verra much."
  • Options
    Whoa! So now the livestock is bringing itself to slaughter?
    Nice, looks like we feast well here tonight :smiley:
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Woof?

Sorry for that, it just appeared appropriate. *aims her happy grin towards the customers*

Sweet landlord, what specials are you cooking up today?
    *pats her tubby dwarvish belly with eagerness*
  • Options
    Alright @lumbermark, I'll hand them over. I'll take any reimbursement as room, food, and ale. Looks like it's going to be a long hot summer here, do you have ice?
  • Options
    the rifraf are rowdy today
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    HexcatHexcat Member
    Oh...no no no no no... mr @dmgavin we don't consume merfolks here the siren meat of what our delicious plates are made of is from wild sirens
    d63ka4r-c4ddbbbf-ba82-4bec-8f44-4016168b3154.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzY0MTY5YzA5LTFhNWMtNDU0ZC1iOWYzLWVjMjkxMDczZTEyY1wvZDYza2E0ci1jNGRkYmJiZi1iYTgyLTRiZWMtOGY0NC00MDE2MTY4YjMxNTQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.juj5-wFNICjNPyvBytgxMl3CrKJDWgCd3urMhQGp4-w
    dapc1iv-be7746e9-8073-4561-bb40-2a593679010d.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzUwYWIyMzg2LTAzMTAtNGM3Yy1iMjk3LTJhOTM1YTc5NzY4ZFwvZGFwYzFpdi1iZTc3NDZlOS04MDczLTQ1NjEtYmI0MC0yYTU5MzY3OTAxMGQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.aYXgP-x0pgwSr1zIhrq0uBBdsIwSI0IwIjd1oNFkQfg
    Their meat is one of the rarest delicacies in the world :# the merfolk meat is too similar to the human's with a taste of fish, not too appetizing, no ofense :#

@genna we proud ourselves from being able to deliver any kind of plate your palate wants good folk!!!! but our speciality is the sausages :# they're spicy tho...

*takes the jewels and starts to examinate them with the purple monocle* oh my...oh my...very good materials you have here...ummmm...but this one...*takes the one that seems to brigth in three different color at the same time* I may do some underground busisness here for living mr @azathoth but I'm proud to say that I always pay the rigth price for the rigth item...2 months of bed, food and ale for this jewels, one extra for this one, and here *takes out a bag of leather* 300 golden embers, buy something nice for ya, do we have a deal?...
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Aye, mermaid be tasty fare.

For the belly and the eyes
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    I have to say this establishment has rubbed off on me. mainly due to the poor condition but its quaint
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    HexcatHexcat Member
    I'm curious @nagash , with what type of stuff does a lich decorates his diggins?...
    giphy.gif