Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Butchered Mermaid [underground tavern]

124»

Comments

• Options
    HexcatHexcat Member
    nagash wrote: »
    I have to say this establishment has rubbed off on me. mainly due to the poor condition but its quaint

We at "The Butchered Mermaid" are pleased to hear that our clientele can call our stablishment a place to rest and being comfortable, specially with the world so in calm and without any kind of chaos to use as a ladder :#
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @lumbermark, I am more than happy with the exchange. I need a place to, uh, 'lay-low' for a bit. Also, where is Moz? I brought back some under-realm rats I want to see it catch and eat. Kind of curious on what happens when a cat made of bones ingest a mouse. There's three rats, perhaps we could tag them and bet which one gets caught last?
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    *struggles amongst the bustle and steps back a little to allow others to be dealt with, but gives a two-handed thumbs up to indicate that sausages would be appreciated*
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm looking for a friend of mine I was supposed to meet here.

Shady looking fella, hooded cloak, not overly friendly.

Smells like garlic.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    HexcatHexcat Member
    edited June 2019
    @genna here, a special sausage for you, ale, wine or mead to accompany? :#

@karthos oh...dear...ummmm was he with or without mustache? :#
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    maquiamemaquiame Member, Settler
    A new stranger entered the establishment. Slightly above average height. Swarthy, dusky complexion. He smelled of incense and sun baked sand.

"A cup of cinnamon apple tea please."
  • Options
    HexcatHexcat Member
    edited June 2019
    maquiame wrote: »
    A new stranger entered the establishment. Slightly above average height. Swarthy, dusky complexion. He smelled of incense and sun baked sand.

A good request, here you have Mr...*expecting gaze*
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    HexcatHexcat Member
    *the main door opens with a slam and two men enter the tavern, bald, with scars in their faces and at least 2 mts tall each one, carring an enormous sack and a big box*
    NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! you pair of imbeciles, that goes to the back door!!!! If any of the auction goods are broken Im gonna take whats left of your brain and feed the cat with it!!!! NOW GO!!!!
    *the two men just answer with a nasal noise and step back to the outside*
    *starts to clean a cup* I swear to the gods...mumble mumble mumble
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    lumbermark wrote: »
    maquiame wrote: »

A good request, here you have Mr...*expecting gaze*

"Amaziah Hadithi, of the sands to the south, a pleasure"

The man straightened up as he took a set and awaited the tea. He looked around the business to see whom else was present. For various reasons, his interest piqued some as his tea was prepared.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    its been a while mortals how many have passed?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    nagash wrote: »
    its been a while mortals how many have passed?

?

• Options
    Not enough?
    It looks like I missed the crowd, anyways.
    I imagine there is a room available, and some ale, maybe something fresh for dinner.
    Also, where did the cat go?
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    This place has become dusty and Moz is the only one here. I'm going behind the bar and drinking a mix of whatever is left.

If @lumbermark is gone and @Nagash ain't coming back for the cat I'm setting up shop.

I'll put a blind idiot playing a flute here, display the original Necronomicon from the mad Arab here, and I'm taking the master bedroom.

If anyone has a problem with this, they need to speak up sooner than later...
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Azathoth wrote: »
    This place has become dusty and Moz is the only one here. I'm going behind the bar and drinking a mix of whatever is left.

If @lumbermark is gone and @Nagash ain't coming back for the cat I'm setting up shop.

I'll put a blind idiot playing a flute here, display the original Necronomicon from the mad Arab here, and I'm taking the master bedroom.

If anyone has a problem with this, they need to speak up sooner than later...

ZzZzZzZ
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Alright. Time to start the bootlegging.