Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

random encounters / passive beings

13»

Comments

• Options
    MarcetMarcet Member
    I agree to big balls monsters.
  • Options
    I like this kind of stuff in games and stories as well. I would mind having interaction with some of them though, such as offering them gifts and in return they give a gift or some kind of blessing, or even running into some that curse you and require some kind of steps taken to lift the curse.

I like that idea a lot
  • Options
    These small flavors are what make the game truly, truly unique! GW2 has a lot of tombstones in diverse places, including Kryta cemetery in which a Lady in White shows up at dead of night. It's a small little touch that makes the atmosphere even more mysterious. There are random chatter in some places that NPCs talk to each other some old facts about a place or a thing, and during the night they're not there but we can see from a distance the ghostly appearance of a creature.

I hope to see these things in AOC! People like to attach things to achievements and/or gear but I like them simply for being part of the lore. Maybe a book, or a collection of books, can explain certain things? Love so much these little touches!
    "Magic is not a tool, little one. It is a river that unites us in its current."

I heard a bird ♫