Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Why Anime related content wont fit into AOC.

13»

Comments

• Options
    I think goblin slayer would right in in the ashes universe. I think the word the OP is looking for is '****'. There are games like LoL that have huge eastern anime-esque influence that don't have issues. Yeah some characters are sexualized but i don't find that an issue in LoL. (Just a reminder that the males are sexualized too though no one thinks of it like that).

I do certainly agree that furry and **** bull shit does not belong in ashes. But i don't mind a bad bitch like Katarina Du Couteau with her sports bra like top and leather tights throwing daggers at me. I can find plenty of animes with similar characters and its hardly unrealistic for a female assassin to dress as such.

katarina-lol-girl-uhdpaper.com-4K-5.2-wp.thumbnail.jpg

Katarina_2.jpg
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • Options
    Chezshire wrote: »
    You're leaving out a lot of good stuff that can be implemented in western MMORPG by saying "no anime"

It´s not like EVERY ANIME only has cat ears, small oversexualized female armor, and weapons too big to be wielded,

idk sometimes weapons too big to be wielded are badass, look at the Dragon Slayer from Berserk lol
  • Options
    JamationJamation Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    voidshadow wrote: »
    I think the word the OP is looking for is '****'.

This made me laugh so hard. I still don't know what the **** is. hahahaha this just lined up so well. Bless you void. Bless you.

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think goblin slayer would right in in the ashes universe. I think the word the OP is looking for is '****'. There are games like LoL that have huge eastern anime-esque influence that don't have issues. Yeah some characters are sexualized but i don't find that an issue in LoL. (Just a reminder that the males are sexualized too though no one thinks of it like that).

I do certainly agree that furry and **** bull shit does not belong in ashes. But i don't mind a bad bitch like Katarina Du Couteau with her sports bra like top and leather tights throwing daggers at me. I can find plenty of animes with similar characters and its hardly unrealistic for a female assassin to dress as such.

claymore would fit in as well
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Jamation wrote: »

This made me laugh so hard. I still don't know what the **** is. hahahaha this just lined up so well. Bless you void. Bless you.
    Based on context I think the word is "LOL" with an "I" at the end. The slang derived from "Lolita", the eponymous subject of an infamous novel from the 50s.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    Jamation wrote: »

Basically a word for describing a pedophilic archetype in anime.

The disturbing disgusting degenerates...
  • Options
    HartwellHartwell Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2020
    Winged, busty, goddesses with neon blue hair in high heels. One eye colored red and the other blue. Neko. Pure white armor dye with pure black weapons that show no blemishes. Giant-ass sword that clips through the ground about 3 feet under. Everything is glowing. The horror! The horror!
  • Options
    Molag ZaalMolag Zaal Member, Explorer
    oof