Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Knights of Ember | Relaxed | PvX | Active

Comments

• Options
    EvabEvab Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    And so it is, that ash seeketh embers.
  • Options
    XyphienXyphien Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We're in the process of updating some parts of our website, and debating on a coastal or non node :D
  • Options
    GhandexGhandex Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Like a warm embrace <3
    giphy.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    So glad I joined this guild been having a blast for the last month.
    Signature.gif
  • Options
    Super Excited to be apart of this guild! very friendly
  • Options
    Pretty cool group of people. Good fun though a variety of games while we wait for ashes. You'll enjoy the stay!

Additionally, I'm here. Immediately better, i know.
  • Options
    ArtemisNyxArtemisNyx Member, Alpha One
    Let's Do This!
  • Options
    Hey! I'm assuming this is the place to ask; anyway, I'm interested in your guild, but I noticed on the guild website a mention of setting up in a Divine Node. As someone planning to heavily go into the artisan side of things, I'd rather be in a Scientific Node. Is that possible while still joining this guild? No worries if not (:
  • Options
    Shenan wrote: »
    Hey! I'm assuming this is the place to ask; anyway, I'm interested in your guild, but I noticed on the guild website a mention of setting up in a Divine Node. As someone planning to heavily go into the artisan side of things, I'd rather be in a Scientific Node. Is that possible while still joining this guild? No worries if not (:

We will be focusing on getting a Divine Node, if you'd like to still be in the guild but join another node that's fine as well.
  • Options
    Just joined the website and discord. Look forward to meeting the people here.
  • Options
    tdiggidy06tdiggidy06 Member
    edited November 2020
    super excited to be a part of this guild!

• Options
    We're still always looking for new members :) If you want a relaxed guild that still has a focus and plan for the game then check us out!
  • Options
    This looks like the right place for me!
  • Options
    Stridig wrote: »
    This looks like the right place for me!

We're excited to have you!
  • Options
    If there's anyone in the Alpha Test we're always looking for more alpha testers :)
  • Options
    We're still always looking for new members :D
  • Options
    Bumpity bump :D
  • Options
    Always looking for new members to join, we have well over 100+ so if anyone wishes to join a medium size guild that still plays games and does stuff prior to launch feel free to join! We're doing a Town of Salem gamenight and a board game night here soon!
  • Options
    This is a good guild! It has an active community and regular competitions!
  • Options
    Friendly guild, that's always willing to answer questions highly recommend.
  • Options
    Glad y'all like it! Cannot wait to play with y'all come launch day!
  • Options
    Not ready to commit but had to say, nice presentation. Sounds like the kind of place i'm looking for. Seems to be more about just enjoying the game with a nice group of people rather than a "we need to dominate everything" and, while it seems obvious, its rare nowadays.

Until then, all the best!
  • Options
    Strangeape wrote: »
    Not ready to commit but had to say, nice presentation. Sounds like the kind of place i'm looking for. Seems to be more about just enjoying the game with a nice group of people rather than a "we need to dominate everything" and, while it seems obvious, its rare nowadays.

Until then, all the best!

Glad you like the idea behind it :) We all have a life, and if you get home from a hard days of work to have to spend the rest of your time on a guild that treats it like a second job I just never understood the appeal to it.
  • Options
    LordAdroLordAdro Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I like your choice of font and name. That gives you a leg up from the rest right off the bat. lol.
  • Options
    LordAdro wrote: »
    I like your choice of font and name. That gives you a leg up from the rest right off the bat. lol.

Thank you :) I put a lot into making everything :D
  • Options
    How many of yu are in Alpha 1?

I am most definitely going to jump in regardless of cost.
  • Options
    LordAdro wrote: »
    How many of yu are in Alpha 1?

I am most definitely going to jump in regardless of cost.

We have about 4 or 5 , not a lot to be honest. I'm one of them, Alpha 2 we have a lot though :D
  • Options
    Well I have not seen any other groups that draw my interest like this one. So you will very likely have a Dwarf Cleric or Summoner at your disposal.