Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Payment

13»

Comments

• Options
    What freaking wife you guesser?
    Avid gamer and charity streamer. looking forward to stream ashes of creation alpha two for my charity hobby.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Frykman wrote: »
    You not up to date sorry, You all just guessing in the dark
    Coming from the guy that thinks who they call on their phone has any impact at all as to whether the phone is compromised or not.
  • Options
    Noaani wrote: »
    You not up to date sorry, You all just guessing in the dark
    Coming from the guy that thinks who they call on their phone has any impact at all as to whether the phone is compromised or not.

Im very restrictive with my phone?

Avid gamer and charity streamer. looking forward to stream ashes of creation alpha two for my charity hobby.
  • Options
    No online payment dont work same all over the world, sorry you dont know what you talking about. And no my mobile phone cant be compromised since i dont call anyone that i dont know and thats about two people one of them government official the other my wife that doesnt know how to hack. You dont know what information we need to give out to make online purchases in sweden

• Options
    The way people talk here about possibility to not cheat some countries will invade ashes with bots while some countries wont play the game at all
  • Options
    The way people talk here about possibility to not cheat some countries will invade ashes with bots while some countries wont play the game at all

What does this have to do with anything?

Are you going to explain yourself in regards to talking about your wife, and then trying to suggest you don't have a wife?
  • Options
    EmanuEmanu Member
    edited December 2022
    Im a woman and no i dont have a wife or husband. Someone were guessing i had a wife using my card? Some people mentioned that using credit card prevents bots and that using bank id is not a problem for many of us
  • Options
    Im a woman and no i dont have a wife or husband. Someone were guessing i had a wife using my card?

You specifically said you call two people on your phone, one of whom is your wife (who you even said doesn't know how to hack).

I mean, either you were telling the truth then that you have a wife who doesn't know how to hack, or you are telling the truth now saying that you don't have a wife (your gender means nothing in regards to whether you have a wife or not).

The converse to the above is that if one of the above is true, the other isn't - unless you got a divorce in between the two posts in question.
  • Options
    Im a woman and no i dont have a wife or husband. Someone were guessing i had a wife using my card?

You specifically said you call two people on your phone, one of whom is your wife (who you even said doesn't know how to hack).

I mean, either you were telling the truth then that you have a wife who doesn't know how to hack, or you are telling the truth now saying that you don't have a wife (your gender means nothing in regards to whether you have a wife or not).

The converse to the above is that if one of the above is true, the other isn't - unless you got a divorce in between the two posts in question.

Sorry exwife, i should be more specific with all the people going for my person i guess
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Sorry exwife, i should be more specific with all the people going for my person i guess

You dont need to be specific - no one gives a shit if you are married or not.

However, when YOU bring up your wife, and then someone else mentions her, you shouldnt then claim that person is just guessing that you have a wife - regardless of whether she is a current or an ex wife.

I'm sure you can imagine what intelligence level that kind of behavior gives off. About the same as claiming that your phone isnt hacked due to not calling people you dont know.

All told, you are not exactly presenting yourself as a particularly good example of the education system many of us thought Sweden possessed.
  • Options

You dont need to be specific - no one gives a shit if you are married or not.

However, when YOU bring up your wife, and then someone else mentions her, you shouldnt then claim that person is just guessing that you have a wife - regardless of whether she is a current or an ex wife.

I'm sure you can imagine what intelligence level that kind of behavior gives off. About the same as claiming that your phone isnt hacked due to not calling people you dont know.

All told, you are not exactly presenting yourself as a particularly good example of the education system many of us thought Sweden possessed.

To be fair i dont want to present myself further to the public than i already did. Inteprid Studios accounting knows the name on the card and the bank id information and thats more thant i wish for in retrospect

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Simple google searches will reveal what might happen or has happened
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Please make it possible to pay directly with the EU system of Swish payments. Its a common thing in nordic countries to use to not reveal personal information and credit card information

This is both a safer option for you and us as customers in case some one hacks your credit card database

How has the general gist in this thread been so twisted from this once coherent and concise necro post?
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Neurath wrote: »
    Please make it possible to pay directly with the EU system of Swish payments. Its a common thing in nordic countries to use to not reveal personal information and credit card information

This is both a safer option for you and us as customers in case some one hacks your credit card database

How has the general gist in this thread been so twisted from this once coherent and concise necro post?

The last 9 words of the post you quoted are the reason.

The poster in question mistakenly thought that we were all giving Intrepid our credit card details - we are not.
  • Options
    EmanuEmanu Member
    edited December 2022
    Never questioned if inteprid studios read my credit card or not, I care for what information about me is stored online. If it was only credit card info needed it wouldnt be a problem. But when making a online payment with a card from swedish banks you give out your id. Thats why i dont shop anything online with cards anymore
  • Options
    For now it doesnt matter since i cleared my bank and my card info from myself. But i wont use bank id online in future again
  • Options
    Natasha wrote: »

Made a yahoo search, you can search youtube to know its possible if you want

• Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    this is the best thread I've seen in a while, hilarious :D
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Never questioned if inteprid studios read my credit card or not, I care for what information about me is stored online.

But Swish is storing all of that information online.
    But when making a online payment with a card from swedish banks you give out your id. Thats why i dont shop anything online with cards anymore

This is factually incorrect.

One of my companies (a side gig) has purchases made from Sweden. From my perspective, the process is literally exactly the same as if the purchase was made from Denmark, UK, France or China.

If there is a requirement for identification, that happens between you and your bank. A dumbed down explanation of this (as I feel you need it), is that you initiate a purchase with a company, that company then asks your bank for the money, your bank asks you to confirm you are making the purchase, and when your bank gets that confirmation, they give the company your money.

Any id requirements are between you and your bank, not between you and the company you are purchasing from.
  • Options
    Is there no emoji for popcorn? I went through a whole bag reading this.

• Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2022
    Is there no emoji for popcorn? I went through a whole bag reading this.

xpnrrr.gif

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    I'm going to guess absinthe.

Wow.
  • Options
    Np wish you all a happy new year, I wont write more on thse forums. I will go directly to customer service
  • Options
    Np wish you all a happy new year, I wont write more on thse forums. I will go directly to customer service

I just saw this so let me give you 3 simple steps that will solve your problems.

1- get an extra bank account with a debit card

2- leave the minimum amount of money required to keep the account open

3- transfer 15 euros every month (or whatever you need to pay every month to play ashes) from your main account into this second account (or go to the bank and deposit the money) and use it to pay for ashes.

you would never use your main card with all your money this way, and if your card gets stolen, at most, they will take 15 euros from you. just use the secondary card to pay for stuff and leave it empty or near empty.