Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Next Live Stream + Q&A Submission - Friday, October 29, 2021 at 11AM Pacific

124»

Comments

• Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited November 2021
    Vaknar wrote: »
    @Vaknar Show some love my question ignored? 🤗
    @Nerror , @Blip (questions 1 & 2) - You can read more about both decay and possible destruction here, on the wiki! - Subject to further testing, of course. :)

You and Nerror had essentially the same questions from what it seemed, so I answered both of yours at once! Unless you're referring to something else?

Well, the wiki isn't clear on the question I posed at least :) I've read the wiki several times and seen the clips where @Steven Sharif talks about it, and essentially, when Steven says destroyed from over-enchanting, the item isn't gone and can be reforged. I would like some elaboration on the reforging part as well as how that affects the previous enchant level of the item. So no, the wiki doesn't cover it sadly :smile:

I also went by the the wiki discord and asked, and @Lex there said he'd also like some clarification on the use of "destroyed" in this over-enchanting context.
  • Options
    @Vaknar Thank you for your answer. I was aware of the wiki.
    I was hoping for something more than a "maybe" stated four years ago. Isn't cross-server play alpha testing worthy?
  • Options
    Vaknar wrote: »
    @Vaknar Show some love my question ignored? 🤗
    @Nerror , @Blip (questions 1 & 2) - You can read more about both decay and possible destruction here, on the wiki! - Subject to further testing, of course. :)

You and Nerror had essentially the same questions from what it seemed, so I answered both of yours at once! Unless you're referring to something else?

My bad i missed that.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    With 64 different class combinations how are you planning on addressing class balance and diversity?