Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Nephilim [PVX] [18+] [Semi Hardcore] [Competitive] [Close Knit Community]

Comments

• Options
    :#
  • Options
    Once again commenting. The best up and coming guild with daily active members. Can't wait to run Vera
    rrq3hv0zdlj7.gif
  • Options
    I'm sure I commented on this, but I cant seem to find it :D Bump.
    9GvWFCp.gif
  • Options
    I can't wait to see you guys in the beautiful world of Verra!
    Lots of hugs from me to all of you! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Doki doki! <3
    lOdSqVw.png
    Are you looking for an amazing community with lovely people? Join the Aurora Discord now and chat with us!
    We are recruiting!
  • Options
    Sexy_Fufu wrote: »
    I can't wait to see you guys in the beautiful world of Verra!
    Lots of hugs from me to all of you! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Doki doki! <3

you guys to! Going to be good when we all get into the world and honestly cant wait for Alpha 2.
  • Options
    Azrial wrote: »
    you guys to! Going to be good when we all get into the world and honestly cant wait for Alpha 2.
    Thankies for the kind words, Azri!

We are all really excited to get into Alpha 2! We will have a great time playing together, that's for sure!

Doki doki! <3
    lOdSqVw.png
    Are you looking for an amazing community with lovely people? Join the Aurora Discord now and chat with us!
    We are recruiting!
  • Options
    AzrialAzrial Member
    100%

Also Bumpp for the post
  • Options
    MihaiMihai Member
    edited June 2023
    Greetings! 🙌
    Fellow gamers of Ashes of Creation!

My name is Mihai. It's a pleasure to meet you, Azrial!
    I hope you and your guild enjoy your adventures in Verra.
    We all patiently wait for this beacon of hope that is Ashes of Creation!
  • Options
    Looking forward to playing Alpha 2 with this guild! Still places if you have alpha 2 😀
    x30dqp2077l9.gif

• Options
    AzrialAzrial Member
    Mihai wrote: »
    Greetings! 🙌
    Fellow gamers of Ashes of Creation!

My name is Mihai. It's a pleasure to meet you, Azrial!
    I hope you and your guild enjoy your adventures in Verra.
    We all patiently wait for this beacon of hope that is Ashes of Creation!

Thanks mate look forward to seeing you all in game :)
  • Options
    Neph_BUNeph_BU Member
    edited July 2023
    Imagine this scenario, you join, right? Right? And I'm there! BOOM! mind blown, you're welcome universe!
    All jokes aside ... i am there DOUBLE BOOM! You're welcome, join us.
    You survive on energy drinks? Burritos and hotpockets? what are you waiting for you degenerate? Lets gooooo

Double jokes aside, be decent or we will group up and rejoice in your ass going out, be an adult, treat others with respect and expect a mirror behavior from everyone else, you get what you give, we are all just trying to get hit by the truck kun and be reborn in magic glory after all, lets wait together.
  • Options
    DummoDummo Member
    Almost been a year since I joined and I don't regret it.
    YOU won't regret it either ;)
    Dark Knight Dummo

d681818dab4ff18eaec03b0dffa7a634.gif
  • Options
    Dummo wrote: »

Thanks Dummo!
    Glad to see your enjoying being in the cult...i mean guild!
    x30dqp2077l9.gif

• Options
    Neph_BU wrote: »
    Imagine this scenario, you join, right? Right? And I'm there! BOOM! mind blown, you're welcome universe!
    You survive on energy drinks? Burritos and hotpockets? what are you waiting for you degenerate? Lets gooooo

Double jokes aside, be decent or we will group up and rejoice in your ass going out, be an adult, treat others with respect and expect a mirror behavior from everyone else, you get what you give, we are all just trying to get hit by the truck kun and be reborn in magic glory after all, lets wait together.

This is definitely the writings of someone who has been brainwashed with burritos and energy drinks! Glad to see your enjoying the guild even if it has made you slightly insane!
    x30dqp2077l9.gif

• Options
    AzrialAzrial Member
    edited July 2023
    Dummo wrote: »

my mann :)
  • Options
    AzrialAzrial Member
    Neph_BU wrote: »

Wtf haha :D
  • Options
    Looking forward to the game, looking forward to joining a community. although your discord link is no longer functional. So I'm just a boy, standing infront of a guild, asking them for an invite to their discord.
  • Options
    AzrialAzrial Member
    edited September 2023
    Looking forward to the game, looking forward to joining a community. although your discord link is no longer functional. So I'm just a boy, standing infront of a guild, asking them for an invite to their discord.

There you go mate its fixed, we are also in the eu recrutiment posts within Ashes of Creations main discord.
    We do have strict guidelines for folk wanting to join the ashes of creation Guild roster but a bit more laid back for the community side of things.
  • Options
    !

Holy cannoli !! Does this look good or does this look good ?

Wishes of Success from me also. I love me some reliable seeming Guilds : and this looks promising.
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    BUMP!

Looking for a Ashes guild we are still recruiting head over and join the discord!
  • Options
    Neph has a good vibe and banter. Exploring Ashes and doing all of the stuff together as an organized guild will be a blast.
    Been a member for a while and I can recommend it!
    85l216cf5coe.gif
  • Options
    Cheers mate glad your enjoying it :)
  • Options
    TycanTycan Member, Alpha One
    edited February 25
    Good group!
    [URL="[/URL]
    [URL="Discord[/URL]
    [url=[img][/img]
  • Options
    Tycan wrote: »
    Great guild!

Glad you enjoyed your time here :)
  • Options
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    !

Holy cannoli !! Does this look good or does this look good ?

Wishes of Success from me also. I love me some reliable seeming Guilds : and this looks promising.

Cheers :)
  • Options
    bmjvucabrx4w.gif

Nephilim is a close-knit but friendly community who are very hyped for Ashes of Creation.
    We are recruiting and looking for people who want to join a growing guild who plan to do all end-game content- PvE and PvP.
    We have been playing together for over 5 years now with a large amount of time being on competitive Survival PvP games as well as MMOs (such as Ark, New Worlds, GW2, Atlas, etc). We are looking to add to our guild roster for Ashes of Creation. We have members who will be participating in testing as well as members waiting for the full launch.
    We are a relaxed but competitive company/community with currently a mix of EU and NA. We believe in having a competitive edge in all aspects but also being chilled, communicating correctly, helping each other, and avoiding any toxicity while having a laugh - we are here to have fun at the end of the day, not drama. Loyalty is a key aspect of our guild, whether it be in relation to the guild or our alliances.

What we offer
    • Active daily communications in discord on a variety of subjects and games for both new/beginner players & long time players
    • Good friendly environment to play in
    • Long-term planned commitment to ashes of creation
    • Keep up to date with all features and current patches and DLCs via discord and in-game chat
    • Make sure everyone who would like to take part in any aspect of the game can and will be helped if needed
    • Ability to move about in the rankings, we are actively looking for people to lead certain areas.
    • Fair Scheduling, where real life will be taken into consideration when planning large events.
    • Videos and write-ups on most topics in Ashes of Creation so you have a good understanding of the game

What we are looking for
    • Active & Committed players
    • 18+
    • The right attitude towards people and the game- No rage quitting or toxic behaviour
    • Good communication skills
    • Have good knowledge of ashes of creation or be willing to learn
    • Work well in a close-knit environment
    rlbalddsrhrb.gif

Our plans are to be a fully PvX guild that jumps into all content including:
    • World Boss Clears- Both land and Naval
    • Dungeon Clears
    • Fully Levelled-up Characters
    • Patron Guild of our Node
    • Fully Built-up Node
    • Node & Castle Sieges
    • PvP- Both Large and Small scale on land and at sea
    • Arenas
    • End Game Artisan Classes- Armorsmithing, Blacksmithing, Shipbuilding, Weapon Smithing, etc
    • Best breed lines through the Animal Husbandry Artisan skill

And much more...

Want to know more? Drop a Comment below! or Jump into our discord, fill out the welcome form, read the rules and ask us any questions you have...

https://discord.gg/Seq3tgjCC

qh6s8w01xu6t.gif