Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Protecting Our Casuals: Gear

1272829303133»

Comments

• Options
    FerrymanFerryman Member
    edited June 2022
    I understand if some players want that there will be some instanced (dungeon & raid level) content available (on top of storylines) because those are typically more challenging PvE wise than open world content. Fights are more complex with a lot of mechanics involved which is something that some players enjoys.

If I compare two very different MMORPGs, WoW and Albion Online, what I have played a good amount and enjoyed both. Tbh less WoW recently because poor design choises in the latest expansions... Anyhow, Albion's PvE dungeon/raid content feels more like a face roll when I compare it to the WoW. This is of course understandable because Albion's focus is on PvP and WoW is more a PvE centric game. Therefore, if someone speaks behalf raid content from games such WoW, FF14, Losk Ark or even EQ that does not mean the person wants easier content rather it can be totally opposite thing and they want the PvE content to be more complex and challenging.

I hope PvP players seas this pov as well. I personally play all kinds of MMOs from sandbox to themepark and from PvP to PvE. Thus, I consider my pov quite neutral, hopefully.
    Do you need a ride to the Underworld?