Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Class Augment Theorycraft

13»

Comments

• Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    Heh, in some cases. They aren't mutually exclusive states, and the vast majority of humans are neither mad nor genius. :D
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Lmfao Crow. Do u know Odin (Odin's Crows) was considered mad? I feel you were the perfect messenger.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    edited April 2022
    Neurath wrote: »
    Lmfao Crow. Do u know Odin (Odin's Crows) was considered mad? I feel you were the perfect messenger.

Often the wise are thought to be mad, but that doesn't make the mad wise.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    By the way, Blood Magic for Shaman Demon augments is based on Vanguard Blood Mage Healer, not WoW Blood Elf Mage.

Cheers,
    Neu.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Also, Angelic augments for Shaman is based on Celestial Healer from DCUO (another mention of the same request placed multiple months ago.) Trying not to disclose too much hidden info. Just making sure my position had not changed.

Cheers,
    Neu.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    CawwCaww Member
    CROW3 wrote: »
    Often the wise are thought to be mad, but that doesn't make the mad wise.

you're making my head hurt....

• Options
    I'm not sure if our devs from Sony Online Entertainment are happy with all my SOE references after all of these years lol.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Happymeal2415Happymeal2415 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    mcnasty wrote: »
    Dygz wrote: »
    Steven: The Mage augment is the same grouping, but the way it affects the Active Skill --
    You only receive Active Skills from your Primary Archetype... and then it gets augmented by your Secondary choice.

Will be very disappointed if Rogue secondary doesn't provide some kind of vanish/stealth skill. This quote makes me question if it will, because vanish/stealth seems like a new skill rather than an augment.

Of course, that disappointment will be within the context of Ashes looking like it will be the most amazing game ever.

It wont be vanish as in invisible. Steven has said stealth will not be 100% invisibility
  • Options
    Whoop whoop! Goblin Shaman im the house. Love Shamans, love green and love love loved the py'rai concepts!

Blood Shaman vs Goblin Shaman would be an awesome fight!

Cheers IS.
    Much love,
    Neu.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif