Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hot topic - PvP servers without corruption and full loot.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Taleof2CitiesTaleof2Cities Member
    edited August 2022
    CROW3 wrote: »
    No. I want the PvX game Steven has described for the last 6 years.

^This.^

Do I want PvP griefing without consequences? Definitely not.

Do I want PvP opt-out (PvE carebearing) without consequences? Definitely not.
  • Options
    Andy wrote: »
    God damn i trusted the OP without doing my own research. I guess it's fine then.

You didn't read my post or any of the following post in it.
    Thoughts, is this something people might want?
  • Options
    i personally wouldnt partake in that kind of server without some sort of heavy incentive but maybe some time after launch in the future as a different thing for people to mess with but that is years away
  • Options
    DrPlagueDrPlague Member
    edited August 2022
    Boring. I'd rather play a survival game.

I agree. Making AOC a survival game just doesn't seem like it would work or be very popular.
  • Options
    DizzDizz Member
    edited August 2022
    Without corruption? Maybe.
    Full loot? Hard NO, the server will be dead very soon and dead which I mean is the players mostly player on that server can't feed the server cost, it not health to any business that take profit part to make up the lost part, and there is no fun about pvping to me to full looting my opponent or being full looted, I mean when I kill some one how I want to I feel the great joy already, I not need their loot and I don't want they can drop loot, it don't helping me getting fun about pvp.
    A casual follower from TW.

↓Good youtube channel to learn things about creating games.↓
    Masahiro Sakurai on Creating Games:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv1DvRY5PyHHt3KN9ghunuw