Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What Accessory Cosmetics would you like to see?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    tautau wrote: »
    Some sleep wear, including sexy items for both genders, for roleplaying. It could also be useful for dancing in taverns.

We have enough of that in Asian MMOs like TERA Online.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »
    -T0Mb- wrote: »
    Maybe some trophies could become achievable after mastering some profession? In GW2 you could make profession themed backpacks when you hit a sertain level in crafting.

Hello, I am a Master Fisherman. Why, yes! That is indeed a whale shark attached to my belt! :D

Love it <3

Your stats after that:
    Armor +1000 :sunglasses:
    Agility & Movement speed -1000 :grimace:

Note: agility/speed potions doesn't help in this situation :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    But what if it's a baby shark?

(Doo doo da doo da doo...)

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    Hair pin accessories such as long needles or dangling jewelry. Or something that lets subtle smoke or smoldering ichor drip from fingertips while idle. Or the visual where your character casts a darker shadow or no shadow at all significantly noticeable to other players. The mysterious or just uncomfortably evil presence that would make one know the type of being you are. The swamp witch that casts a long ebon shadow like an abyssal gate that with a motion of her hand beasts of undeath and nightmare come forth.
  • Options
    ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited February 2023
    Sjelden wrote: »
    Flags, banners and standards. Something to identify a group of united players, either by citizenship or clan membership. And something for the the group to gather behind.

This is a cool idea. Though, i guess it'd either have to be a weapon skin or a back accessory skin. Just think of going to siege with either everyone or just the "generals" of the siege having Banners / flags on their back as they lead the charge against the Node or Castle.
    -T0Mb- wrote: »
    I would like to see some kind of trophy items that you could achieve from killing specific amount of some creatures. For example after killing 1000 skeletons you could get a skull that could be attached into your characters armor piece as an ornament.

This was a similar thing on Everquest, where you would get a trophy item to place in your home from killing mobs. They didn't have skins that you could carry around the trophy on your person though. This would be interesting to see, especially on a satchel or necklace.
    Xenra wrote: »
    Hair pin accessories such as long needles or dangling jewelry. Or something that lets subtle smoke or smoldering ichor drip from fingertips while idle.

For sure! I agree. I would love to see some wild hair accessories =)
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    Atama wrote: »
    But what if it's a baby shark?

Why everyone wants to attach whales and sharks into their characters? :lol:
  • Options
    fc505109e08db6595ecbb2dff3ddc003.jpg
  • Options
    fc505109e08db6595ecbb2dff3ddc003.jpg

Niküan master fisherman :lol:
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Hmm... What about having an accessory for your pets or mounts? Like anklets on mounts that are vibrant and shiny. Oo?
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    ChimeChime Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'd like to see back items for crafters. Herbalist with a basket of herbs, cooks having a skillet on their belt. Animal handlers with a small critter in a backpack lol etc.
    "Bravery only means something to those who are afraid of death."
  • Options
    FreemetaFreemeta Member
    edited February 2023
    if I choose to be a sribe i want cosmetic item showng i'm a scribe in combat. book, scroll, looking like an archivist/librarian.
    1cbc637c566a36e2918e763fb99b2539.jpg
    sorry for my bad english, my native langage is french.
  • Options
    Freemeta wrote: »
    if a choose to be a sribe i want cosmetic item showng i'm a scribe in combat. book, scroll, looking like an archivist/librarian.

Having a book attached to your belt / satchel would really cool for scribes. I do like this idea a lot actually, but it'd have to be distinguishable from regular main/off hand Tomes for mages.
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ink pots, Vellum/Papyrus Scrolls and quills would be cool for a Scribe.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    More items for use in idle animations.

For sribes... Sketch pads, note pads, cartographer's instruments (compass, sextant, etc).

For all... nail file, comb, brush, hand mirror, horn polishing kit (Tulnar). Glasses, magnifying glass, binoculars/telescope. Whetstone and oil for weapons. Shoe shining paraphernalia. Piece of wood and small knife to whittle.
    Be bold. Be brave. Roll a Tulnar !
  • Options
    I think it would be cool if players had the ability to give tattoos to other players in exchange for items or gold.
    PvE means: A handful of coins and a bag of boredom.
  • Options
    Fiery Phoenix animated wings to cover back-piece would be cool. I waited years on GW2 for those to exist. They never did before I quit.
  • Options
    ZainoxZainox Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited March 2023
    I would like to see accessories themed with gathering and crafting. It would be a nice touch for those who choose to RP as well. Maybe bags or satchels with overflowing herbs, leathers, feathers or ores, accompanied with little spades, hammers or pickaxes for flavour. Could have additional scrolls, books, bottles, lanterns with hanging straps, chains, ropes, bags/baskets for added details.

Example:
    l6t70gujtdvj.jpg
  • Options
    Zainox wrote: »
    I would like to see accessories themed with gathering and crafting. It would be a nice touch for those who choose to RP as well. Maybe bags or satchels with overflowing herbs, leathers, feathers or ores, accompanied with little spades, hammers or pickaxes for flavour. Could have additional scrolls, books, bottles, lanterns with hanging straps, chains, ropes, bags/baskets for added details.

Example:
    l6t70gujtdvj.jpg

Yeah, a few people have said the same thing as well. I agree.

I did remember seeing a few gathering accessory skins such as pouches/packs/& Belts..

Here's the Bright Bounty Pack skin from Ashes :
    upa5oxiwxts0.png

Link : https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Bright_Bounty_Pack#Cosmetic_store

And they had this, what looks like a fishing accessory and other oceanic items belt, the Berylscale Band:
    hixydm6pspy5.png

Link: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Berylscale_Band#Cosmetic_store
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    Can I have a Py'rai focus like a flower in my off hand. I think that would be very pretty and in theme for the Py'rai. Also different Jewelry for Py'rai and Vaelune. Especially ones for the branchlers.
  • Options
    Strevi wrote: »
    ShadowVen wrote: »
    What cosmetic accessories would you guys like to see available either in game accessable or purchase through cosmetic shop?

I'll say after we get the Alpha 2 release date.

Strevi,

So we got the Year, and possibly the the QTR being told to us SoonTM. Does that count?
    [img][/img]