Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Ashen Forge 100th episode with Steven - You have any questions?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    @Dygz You did awesome! :) The beard needs it's own style in-game!!
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    RavicusRavicus Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Fantmx shortly after the 21mm in the stream you asked a question about alternate ways to purchase nodes. He mentioned the favor system and building up personal currency (I think of it as reputation)to purchase nodes in addition to gold. Is this a topic you can expand on as I find it interesting. Maybe do a stream about that when more details emerge. I understand it might be honor based, or material turn in based. I'm wondering if there will be a karma based one as well. I like to play an evil character so I am also wondering about maybe evil currency nodes. Thank you for reading.
    5pc7z05ap5uc.png
  • Options
    FantmxFantmx Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ravicus wrote: »
    @Fantmx shortly after the 21mm in the stream you asked a question about alternate ways to purchase nodes. He mentioned the favor system and building up personal currency (I think of it as reputation)to purchase nodes in addition to gold. Is this a topic you can expand on as I find it interesting. Maybe do a stream about that when more details emerge. I understand it might be honor based, or material turn in based. I'm wondering if there will be a karma based one as well. I like to play an evil character so I am also wondering about maybe evil currency nodes. Thank you for reading.

Definitely. I am happy there will be an alterative to just a pure money dump.