Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Not around the corner but not years away = Soon(™️)

124»

Comments

• Options
    chibibreechibibree Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Veeshan wrote: »
    the NDA testing was planned for later this year not sure if thats still the case however since that plan was like 4-6 months ago :p

It's hard to say, I imagine if they are intending to move systems to 5.3 (I am not sure if they have said if they will or not yet) they may require a little more time, similar to when they move to 5. I will say, the events and the mayorship being fleshed out in this manner has made it appear they are further along than I had hoped, especially with how in-depth they seem to work together.

• Options
    Caww wrote: »
    probably after the Summer 2024 vacation season is over and all employees are back and ready

Before their vacation is better, so by the time they come back, to have a full list of reports to work on.
  • Options
    I too think, that Alpha Two should come before some great Pause/Break around Summer.

They could then finish and save all the important Data they gathered from the Alpha Two Test, then take a long Break after Days if not Weeks of testing, Concentration - probably fighting Burnout (lol) and Exhaustion,

and when they have rested and recovered well from hopefully generous Holidays, they could then continue working well on all the Information and Data obtained from Alpha Two.
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    late Q3 OR Q4 of 2024... is when I believe we will see alpha 2. Hope I am wrong and we get it sooner XD XD XD
  • Options
    RazThemun wrote: »
    late Q3 OR Q4 of 2024... is when I believe we will see alpha 2. Hope I am wrong and we get it sooner XD XD XD

If it is sooner, it is Q2. Which would be consistent with the initial announcement that it is not years away, made Q2 this year.
    If it is Q3, it is because delays. But what delays could they have if they already show us the game working?