Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Bard concept

2»

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Racial augments and religious augments aren't my forte right now. However, it would be awesome to have Jinn Powers augmented into my Magician (Bard/Mage). Perhaps there's a Healing Religion too. Never know.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Neurath wrote: »
    Racial augments and religious augments aren't my forte right now. However, it would be awesome to have Jinn Powers augmented into my Magician (Bard/Mage). Perhaps there's a Healing Religion too. Never know.

Could be interesting with the magic school augments.

Religions and Racials are quite vague at the moment especially with what was discussed in another thread about Node types and Racial influence for augments especially in level 6 metro's.
  • Options

Religions and Racials are quite vague at the moment especially with what was discussed in another thread about Node types and Racial influence for augments especially in level 6 metro's.

I'm not too confident of having a Vaelune Metro. Vaelune doesn't seem very popular here on the forum. I think religion augments would be far easier to obtain though. As well as other social organisational augments.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options

I'm not too confident of having a Vaelune Metro. Vaelune doesn't seem very popular here on the forum. I think religion augments would be far easier to obtain though. As well as other social organisational augments.

I think it has more to do with the parent race (human, orc, dwarf, elf)? and then potentially location/biome
  • Options

I think it has more to do with the parent race (human, orc, dwarf, elf)? and then potentially location/biome

Nah, each subrace has a potential for a specific metro. So, they are independent in that regard.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options

Nah, each subrace has a potential for a specific metro. So, they are independent in that regard.

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/56465/rewards-for-node-development-question-based-on-race#latest

You'll see what I mean. Check Dygz comments
  • Options
    Yeah, independent in that regard. Specific metros for each subrace. Aela are the human connectors but Kaelar and Vaelune are two different sectors. The architecture we've seen are all stationary to the main principles of the sub races but we haven't seen the architecture active in different biomes yet.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Yeah, independent in that regard. Specific metros for each subrace. Aela are the human connectors but Kaelar and Vaelune are two different sectors. The architecture we've seen are all stationary to the main principles of the sub races but we haven't seen the architecture active in different biomes yet.

I was more referring to the augments available related to bard for the development of nodes not specifically the architecture of its development. We could potentially see some unique options based on metro location, node type and even biome become available. Religious metropolis in combination with race dominance could provide something very unique for a bard+cleric as an example if going down the religious augment path.

Anyways all good lol
  • Options

I was more referring to the augments available related to bard for the development of nodes not specifically the architecture of its development. We could potentially see some unique options based on metro location, node type and even biome become available. Religious metropolis in combination with race dominance could provide something very unique for a bard+cleric as an example if going down the religious augment path.

Anyways all good lol

Interesting facts. I guess we'll have to see. I wonder if trial and error would be the best approach. Hopefully we learn more in A2 and can apply the knowledge into the later test stages and the live game.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif