Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Block list for healing

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mag7spy wrote: »
    This might be my new fav account, whos second account is this xD.
    I use the same router-IP as someone else here in the forum but I am by no means a double-account.
    Was brought into the boat by that person cause we observe Ashes for a few years now.

It might be just one more year until we can finally spread out and node the hell out of our servers.
    So here I am. Easing my addictive urges for the game a little bit by being active in this forum.
    Cannot remember the last time a game hyped me this much.
    6h4yddoh6t31.jpg
  • Options
    Chastiefol wrote: »
    ok i got you, healers need this
    toxic dps that afraid of this mechanic don't want it
    anyway will see on release how popular clerics will be

Wrong.

Nobody wants just an toxic A~hole with a huge Kisser in their Group. It was bad during Wrath of the Lichking in WoW, with some Priests.

BAAAD.

Hopefully there will be a lot of nice People in Ashes, who play a Healer. Not that Drama again. ^.^;"
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Dripyula wrote: »
    When someone in my block list he is not receiving healing from my AOE spells
    If this mechanic will exist people will be SO polite to healers
    Thank you for your attention

Hahahahahaha. You think that will increase the politeness and not the HOSTILITY instead?
    Dude. Not like Intrepid will bring this into the game but using such a thing could backfire quickly.

Long long in the world of Mal'Ganis(Ger) in classic WoW 2004... the community knew many infamous individuals for all kinds of reasons.
    And Healers with too much attitude too became branded.
    There was no auto-queue into ANYTHING and if your servers community did not like you anymore, you had screwed up and there was pretty much no coming back from that.
    Failing mechanics, dying, or being unable to safe your party is one thing.
    But to do this INTENTIONALLY and maybe even produce whole wipes as a result, holy moly.

Just heal the insolents until the end and then part ways with them afterwards.
    But midway? Could backfire quickly. Especially if people side against the healer.
    Also I never saw anyone threaten others in random groups more than healers too. ;)
    Closely followed up by tanks.
    Cause DPS are the most numerous and therefore correctly seen as the most replacable.

imagine if he was noaani's 2nd account xDDD
  • Options
    Depraved wrote: »

Hahahahahaha. You think that will increase the politeness and not the HOSTILITY instead?
    Dude. Not like Intrepid will bring this into the game but using such a thing could backfire quickly.

Long long in the world of Mal'Ganis(Ger) in classic WoW 2004... the community knew many infamous individuals for all kinds of reasons.
    There was no auto-queue into ANYTHING and if your servers community did not like you anymore, you had screwed up and there was pretty much no coming back from that.
    But to do this INTENTIONALLY and maybe even produce whole wipes as a result, holy moly.

But midway? Could backfire quickly. Especially if people side against the healer.
    Also I never saw anyone threaten others in random groups more than healers too. ;)
    Cause DPS are the most numerous and therefore correctly seen as the most replacable.

I need to up my account game time to get a new picture instead of this bot that was done as a meme.
  • Options

I need to up my account game time to get a new picture instead of this bot that was done as a meme.

im too lazy to get a cool pfp and change it ;3
  • Options

Noaani doesn't need a second account. They're quite happy saying exactly what they mean with their main account.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options

Who ?
    Dripyula ?

Some People have their Computers in the same House - like for Example Dripyula and i. ;)

So we might have the same Router I.P. Address. Never looked into that, if this is visible in the Forum or Profile Page or whatever. But the more People, the merrier. 😁👍
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    me and my wife got banned few times for that as well in different games :D
  • Options

Who ?
    Dripyula ?

Some People have their Computers in the same House - like for Example Dripyula and i. ;)

So we might have the same Router I.P. Address. Never looked into that, if this is visible in the Forum or Profile Page or whatever. But the more People, the merrier. 😁👍

i said that because noaani and mag7spy basically hate each other (or at least it seems so).

it makes sense that you guys live together, you both type a book in each post and it always has a story, and its usually about wow ugh xDDDD how didnt i see it before? ;-;
  • Options
    me and my wife got banned few times for that as well in different games :D

Yeah, that's happened to me before, too :(
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    OP, you don't counter toxic group behaviour (i.e., harassing a healer in the event another character dies) with a feature that would 100% be used to encourage toxic behaviour. Either don't group with these people, learn to let their BS roll off your back, or don't be a healer. If this is the behaviour that you expect out of regular group members like those you expect to be in a guild with then you will be FAR better off finding a more reasonable group of people to play with.