Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Rogue stealth/invisibility. How would you design it?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Xeeg wrote: »
    Texas wrote: »
    Yes, 1-shotting people from stealth makes for great pvp. So fun... :trollface:

It really is super lame gameplay. Getting insta killed without any real way to see it coming or fight back is depressing as hell.

oabuvbwf558l.png
  • Options
    Full-invis can suck my knob. If it's in the game, it needs to have counterplay options... detect invis from a wizard or from a friendly rogue, caltrops trap from ranger, broken by AoE, etc. I'd be more lenient if there was shimmer or footprints or something to be able to see and react as a player before I can target them. They shouldn't be able to free-engage without risk.
  • Options
    TexasTexas Member
    Maintaining a buff/trap simply because full stealth exists is also dumb gameplay. I'm okay with stealth existing in some form. Just not true perma-stealth.

Maybe like 6 secs on a 2 min CD or something like that. Enough time to engage or get away, but also give it a sound/visual cue so people know you just stealthed and can try to knock you out of it.