Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

artistic scribbles 2

Been having lots of fun practicing drawing again! Here's my elf mage again casting some magic! Because mages do what they do  B)@Kratz here's also that dwarf you wanted to see!! I gave him some niffty eyebrows. Also, also I recently found out that AoC's character creation (one of the #1 things I'm excited for lolol) is going to be crazy detailed so I'm hoping I can customize my elf mage to look as close to my drawings as possible haha I've grown fond of his image already!

Anytoot, those are my scribbles for now :3 

Comments

• Options
    Amazing dwarf beard <3! Fab art! Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    The Dwarf expression is like "By my beard! What is an Elf doing in my lands!?"
  • Options
    I've already said in discord (It's me; Rivoire. Just call me Riv. But anyways...) It looks amazing! I really love the dwarf sketch! And that mist magic looks better when the size is bigger!
  • Options
    Amazing @SoySoy! Take a /bow, you are one talented Elf. The detail is amazing and I hope you get to design the elf you want. Steven's comments suggest character creation will indeed be something special. I look forward to seeing more when you have the time. I appreciate the effort ;)
  • Options
    @Diura ty so much! The beard IS fab :smile: next time I want to make one fuller and more crazy! BRAIDS EVERYWHERE!! 

@FliP thanks! haha and you're right! The dwarf doesn't want to be sharing a thread with an elf :open_mouth:

@Rimirg hello again, Riv!! Ty for your support here on the forums too! You're right! Detailed pics looks a lot better when not as a thumbnail :wink: hehe

@Kratz Thank you! I hope you get to design one BA dwarf yourself :) as an artist, I'm super extra looking forward to character creation!! *runs around in circles*
  • Options
    Looks really nice  B):D
  • Options
    Love the mage I feel a kinship with his condescending look
  • Options
    Now that's a beard!
  • Options
    @WhyMe2000f Tyvm!! :)

@nagash LMAO! Well ... I imagined him as an Empyrean elf so I suppose his sense of pride can make him a little sassy  :D they have 4 confirmed races right now (with two subs per race) but I thought I read/watched something saying Intrepid was thinking of making 8 races? A chance for an undead race for you, possibly?? ;D not gonna lie that would be pretty sweet 

@Dozla right?! I loooove dwarven beards - just the best! 
  • Options
    SoySoy said:
    @WhyMe2000f Tyvm!! :)

@nagash LMAO! Well ... I imagined him as an Empyrean elf so I suppose his sense of pride can make him a little sassy  :D they have 4 confirmed races right now (with two subs per race) but I thought I read/watched something saying Intrepid was thinking of making 8 races? A chance for an undead race for you, possibly?? ;D not gonna lie that would be pretty sweet 

@Dozla right?! I loooove dwarven beards - just the best! 
    There is always hope
  • Options
    That dwarf is really nice, i like it :)
  • Options
    Mhmm, the beard is epic, however...those eyebrows are legendary!
  • Options
    Damn dat dwarf! Wish I could draw :|
  • Options
     B) cool