Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU] Hand of Unity | PvX | Semi-Hardcore to Hardcore | Family | 125 Members with Alpha 2 Access

Comments

• Fantastic community full of great, friendly and open people
    The discord channel is a great place to have a laugh as well as a hub of game information

Get yourself in and be part of something great
    Signature.png
  • gaeleathgaeleath Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The discord is amazing. Here's an easy guide to enjoy it.

Step 1: Enter HoU channel.
    Step 2: Look to the right and find someone named "Falmin" in the memberlist.
    Step 3: Add that critter to the "Block" list.

Now you can fully enjoy the discord channel.
    o5cyez1bnzal.gif
  • I joined HoU a couple of months ago, but all i can say is that was a great choice i made, really a great guild, well organized, discord is just a good laugh <3
  • assassinoassassino Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It's a lovely community, feel free to pop by our Discord and get to know us better.
    It feels like home, there is always someone to play a game with or to have a chat.
    Assassino.png
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    HoU is a great place to be. Feeling @ home here since day 1 ! <3
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • nilvnilv Member
    This guild truly changed my life... I was just a poor boy swimming in the endless sea of darkness... Until I saw this bright light on the horizon... There was a hand reaching for me in that light. I was so tired of swimming, but I collected my last strengths and reached for the hand... The hand pulled me into the light, and in that moment i felt something that I have never felt in my life...
    It's okay
  • gaeleathgaeleath Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ^We only pulled him out because he was blocking our fishing spot...
    Guy hasn't stopped bothering us ever since.

He doesn't even like Ashes.
    o5cyez1bnzal.gif
  • newtonnewton Member
    edited April 2019
    Not been able to play with them on many occasions yet due to a busy schedule. But for all I know this is a really nice guild and a warm community. ;)
  • JjampongJjampong Member
    edited April 2019
    Even though we are all looking forward to playing Ashes of Creation with you as soon as possible, it takes time for Intrepid to build the MMO we are all so invested in <3 . While we wait we are playing a variety of games together:
    - Citadel: Forged with fire
    - The Division 2
    - Risk of Rain 2
    - Overcooked 2
    - Elder Scrolls Online
    - Star Citizen
    - Overwatch
    We are also looking forward to play WoW Classic once it's released :)
    Signature-Community-Coordinator.gif?ex=6602ea67&is=65f07567&hm=5ccf436d8d607f426cbddd409428e9c1bd5395aba12fe34a1546a571791e2af1&=
    [EU] Hand of Unity | PVX | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore | Family
    We are still recruiting. Come and have a chat with us at our Discord!
  • BlockBusterBlockBuster Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I joined this guild early November 2018 and i have had a wonderful time since. I have made many new friends and a lot awesome memories. I even ended up as a coordinator xD. If you are on the fence about joining or are just shy I urge you to join.
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f9adf5&is=65e738f5&hm=605d011fc77485d5e237b578ef0a9755fc334b33ef30af11ef4f4605c89a1b88&=
  • sfdrakesfdrake Member
    While we are patiently waiting for AoC it feels good to have a place where we can already build relations and friendships.
    As soon as i joined here everyone was very friendly. Had fun playing with everyone in a wide variety of games like Division 2, Sea of Thieves, Conan Exiles and so on.
    Looking forward to raiding with you guys in WoW Classic!
  • RaodinRaodin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Weeeee, let's go! Can't wait for more Ashes so I can play with you guys :dizzy:
    qYFOe69.png
  • ennosnowpawennosnowpaw Member, Founder
    Come and join us for WoW Classic, as we have started to prepare for the defeat or Ragnaros! With spread sheets made, class leaders chosen join us for the ultimate WoW experience. New to WoW? No problem, we can offer all the help you need :)
    fywbmk9q8s5x.gif
  • falminfalmin Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited May 2019
    We Best guild - Join us for the Greater Good.
    kjrw0vzdweh0.gif
  • HerdoHerdo Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We're ready for the next livestream. It's time for more Ashes MMO! <3
  • Will this be an Economy focused guild?
    Forgive and you will free yourself. Peace be with you all.
  • HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    Will this be an Economy focused guild?

This will certainly be one of the focuses of the guild, especially given that we have several members who have played the market in previous MMOs as well as a professional Economist. Do feel free to hop onto our Discord and have a look around, you are most welcome!
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • RikzyRikzy Member
    sadly can't keep times,
    edited June 2019
    neryaz wrote: »
    sadly can't keep times,

Do feel free to hop onto our Discord - If you can't meet the time requirements we can always have a chat! :)
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • For those interested, aside from Ashes and WoW Classic. Were also going to play Oath together. Hop on our Discord if you want to learn about these games or our family :)
    Signature-Community-Coordinator.gif?ex=6602ea67&is=65f07567&hm=5ccf436d8d607f426cbddd409428e9c1bd5395aba12fe34a1546a571791e2af1&=
    [EU] Hand of Unity | PVX | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore | Family
    We are still recruiting. Come and have a chat with us at our Discord!
  • ZehirZehir Member
    If you like being in a special pvp platoon, i invite you friends.
    hozmewldaovx.gif
  • I joined a few months ago, was a pretty fun ride so far. Everyone in the guild is really passionate about AoC, the community and side activities.
    Signature-member.gif?ex=6602e875&is=65f07375&hm=17a566122af2e71e34b317dbaf7b989a6bf0e0ce6839f8a91516b6052162d1c6&
  • oikosoikos Member
    just /bumping by :-) to say hello.
    please feel free to stop by. https://www.handofunity.eu/
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • oikosoikos Member
    edited July 2019
    Still alive here. How are you guys...

please feel free to stop by: https://www.handofunity.eu/
    As we are a gaming community we play many games. So of next month we will be playing, Wow classic and Temtem.
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • MathiasCBMathiasCB Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Gaeleath is in this guild. +13 points.
    Narys claims to be better att breeding stuff than me. -4 points
    But Gaeleath is still in the guild. +1 point

10/10 Guild.
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f89035&is=65e61b35&hm=b77d871a8936b5046d34af440457530f7bf08c8c0db05f407e0423cfc426e966&
    mathiascb wrote: »
    Gaeleath is in this guild. +13 points.
    Narys claims to be better att breeding stuff than me. -4 points
    But Gaeleath is still in the guild. +1 point

10/10 Guild.

A+++ Has cute doggos, would encourage to post on the thread again!
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • oikosoikos Member
    edited July 2019
    https://guilded.gg/Hand-of-Unity/games/WowClassic
    Hey all you good fellow gamers...

please feel free to stop by: https://www.handofunity.eu/
    As we are a gaming community we play many games. So of next month we will be playing, Wow classic and Temtem.

/bump
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • comocomo Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Nice guild, very cool members, and a great Leader. Keep up the good work.
    Nice guild, very cool members, and a great Leader. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Como! You're the best smithy I know by far ;)
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Been in this guild for a while now, great bunch of people, cant wait to play Ashes with them :-)
    bobby.png