Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Facial Appearance

I think it would be amazing if we could have a wide variety of beards or beard accessories. I also would like scars and other wounds to be part of customization not to mention lots of hair styles. I think the more appearance varieties the better.

Comments

• Options
    I'm all for customization and hair customization(all kind) has been lacking in recent MMOs. If the biggest beard ingame clips my armor, I'm going to cry into my tankard of Megs ale.  
  • Options
    You can it was part of the kickstarter backing 
  • Options
    I wait for the day when mmos give men proper beards. I need to see my men with real man beards *_*
  • Options
    stroke chin lacking flesh I wonder how that would feel
  • Options
    nagash said:
    stroke chin lacking flesh I wonder how that would feel
    :( *gives a fake beard* 
  • Options
    @Diura thank you kind sir  :s
  • Options
    I gotta agree with this; beards in most games look like drek. It'd be nice to see some real real real beards in the game. I'm pretty sure my hubs would appreciate that, as well :-)
  • Options

I think these may be a good start for the glorious Dwarven race and perhaps toned down would be good on the Human and Orcish races too.
  • Options
    wow @AnduinKayvaan- I could marvel for hours at all those crumb catchers! :D
  • Options
    How amazing that the same face can look so different with the art of a beard ^^
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    wow @AnduinKayvaan- I could marvel for hours at all those crumb catchers! :D
    Lol the bigger the better! We all know that second snack after 3rd lunch is actually leftovers from 5th breakfast. xD
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Honestly you are so absolutely right, I like to think of hair both on top and facial as clothing but for your head. Like think about each of the dwarves in the Hobbit each one looks similar in the face but their beards truly characterize each and everyone of them.
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Honestly you are so absolutely right, I like to think of hair both on top and facial as clothing but for your head. Like think about each of the dwarves in the Hobbit each one looks similar in the face but their beards truly characterize each and everyone of them.
    And this is why I love dwarves xD people might think they are short and fat but they are so beautiful xD full of character!
  • Options
    Oh just rub it in why don't you 
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Diura said:
    And this is why I love dwarves xD people might think they are short and fat but they are so beautiful xD full of character!
    Honestly what make dwarves special is their stubborness and stalwart loyalty, although greed influences them heavily it is very rare when you hear stories of Dwarves turning against their allies, it is always humans or elves.

But honestly back to the topic I think some huge decorative beards would be awesome like ones that make you look at a dwarf and shows the amount of winters he has.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Oh just rub it in why don't you 
    You too can have a beard it just will be... Not as full and fall off with your jaw from time to time lol.
  • Options
    Not sure about decorative. I prefer the ones without braids - I want to look like a lion.......a very short lion granted, but a big fur ball. Beards 11,16,17 possibly. 
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    Not sure about decorative. I prefer the ones without braids - I want to look like a lion.......a very short lion granted, but a big fur ball. Beards 11,16,17 possibly. 
    Yes, yes... I am looking for a large bushy beard with a few braids in it. Nothing too over the top but like an old forge master who has seen many years and enjoys a good fight and drink.
  • Options
    Thats some real glorious beards, would love to have one of those :)
  • Options
    Yes but I'd love a beard for my female dwarf, and braids/bows/trinkets would be a must!
    How else are you going to know I'm a girly? (other than the obvious) 

And @Kratz are you really sure you're  a dwarf, you've been nursing that beer for a while now?

@nagash please please roll a skeleton with a fake beard!

@Intrepid please allow some sort of mechanism where you can 'harvest' your beard after eating :D
  • Options

I think these may be a good start for the glorious Dwarven race and perhaps toned down would be good on the Human and Orcish races too.
    id like to see this level of variety for every race
  • Options
    @Megs I too believe harvesting is needed, and why not having a good balance between the female and males. lolzors
  • Options
    Sorry @Megs, I'm just looking at all the crumbs floating around the top.
  • Options

This is gets my seal of approval!
    :D
  • Options

This is gets my seal of approval!
    :D
    Beard 16/17 look very promising indeed @Rumbleforge ;)
  • Options
    Someone needs to draw that for lady dwarves ❤️
  • Options
  • Options
    You look almost alive @nagash!

• Options
    Megs said:
    You look almost alive @nagash!

Not sure he'll be happy about that :0
  • Options
    Good thing the lack of eyes helps with keeping from that