Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AoC Livestreams in 2024.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Heljy wrote: »
    Can't wait to have an overview of Riverlands !

Have the majority of live streams this past year or so not been focused around riverlands?

Why can't I be sarcastic on the internet? T.T

add a cappa or sarcasm emoji... No one has any idea other wise.
  • Options
    ThokanThokan Member
    Can't wait to have an overview of Riverlands !

Have the majority of live streams this past year or so not been focused around riverlands?

Why can't I be sarcastic on the internet? T.T

Lol, Im afraid the irony is dead. The millennials killed it!
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    1. Augmenting an archetype (show 3 augments so we get the flavor difference)
    2. Node 3 (and node level up / degrade)
    3. Corruption in action (pvp)
    4. All the races in one group (I want to see relative height)
    5. Boat stuff
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    it was obvious he was being sarcastic =x
  • Options
    CROW3 wrote: »
    1. Augmenting an archetype (show 3 augments so we get the flavor difference)
    2. Node 3 (and node level up / degrade)
    3. Corruption in action (pvp)
    4. All the races in one group (I want to see relative height)
    5. Boat stuff

r u a heightist? :open_mouth: or just jealous that elves are taller than you? (dwarves) ;3
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    Depraved wrote: »
    r u a heightist? :open_mouth: or just jealous that elves are taller than you? (dwarves) ;3

Not really. The practical side of me knows that all races are the same height when lying face down in the dirt with a few arrows in them. 😈

Still, call me curious…

AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    NiKr wrote: »
    A2 supposedly has over 100k "testers". Discord is around 20k people, while Ashes YT gets ~60k views on videos. So I'd imagine that a higher % of those testers see the stream/YT video rather than hang around in discord. So if Intrepid wanted to give a task to as many testers as possible - I'd imagine monthly streams would be a good place to do it.
    We can expect Steven to have an organized mini-event for viewers to experience with the devs in-game directly after the monthly livestreams. He did that for A1.