AoC Livestreams in 2024.

2»

Comments

• Heljy wrote: »
    Heljy wrote: »
    Can't wait to have an overview of Riverlands !

Have the majority of live streams this past year or so not been focused around riverlands?

Why can't I be sarcastic on the internet? T.T

add a cappa or sarcasm emoji... No one has any idea other wise.
  • ThokanThokan Member
    Can't wait to have an overview of Riverlands !

Have the majority of live streams this past year or so not been focused around riverlands?

Why can't I be sarcastic on the internet? T.T

Lol, Im afraid the irony is dead. The millennials killed it!
  • CROW3CROW3 Member
    1. Augmenting an archetype (show 3 augments so we get the flavor difference)
    2. Node 3 (and node level up / degrade)
    3. Corruption in action (pvp)
    4. All the races in one group (I want to see relative height)
    5. Boat stuff
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • it was obvious he was being sarcastic =x
  • CROW3 wrote: »
    1. Augmenting an archetype (show 3 augments so we get the flavor difference)
    2. Node 3 (and node level up / degrade)
    3. Corruption in action (pvp)
    4. All the races in one group (I want to see relative height)
    5. Boat stuff

r u a heightist? :open_mouth: or just jealous that elves are taller than you? (dwarves) ;3
  • CROW3CROW3 Member
    Depraved wrote: »
    r u a heightist? :open_mouth: or just jealous that elves are taller than you? (dwarves) ;3

Not really. The practical side of me knows that all races are the same height when lying face down in the dirt with a few arrows in them. 😈

Still, call me curious…

AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    NiKr wrote: »
    A2 supposedly has over 100k "testers". Discord is around 20k people, while Ashes YT gets ~60k views on videos. So I'd imagine that a higher % of those testers see the stream/YT video rather than hang around in discord. So if Intrepid wanted to give a task to as many testers as possible - I'd imagine monthly streams would be a good place to do it.
    We can expect Steven to have an organized mini-event for viewers to experience with the devs in-game directly after the monthly livestreams. He did that for A1.