Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Node buddies

13»

Comments

• Options
    blatblat Member
    Noaani wrote: »
    blat wrote: »
    You're bringing the neg here for what, a suboptimal sentence?
    Suboptimal?

It was inadaquate at best, not suboptimal.

Suboptimal would have seen some people not understand what you were asking. Inadaquate would see everyone getting the wrong message - and as is evidenced by the replies, everyone got the wrong message from the OP.

Yeah let's discuss how suboptimal my use of the word "suboptimal" is :D
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Suboptimal?

Suboptimal would have seen some people not understand what you were asking. Inadaquate would see everyone getting the wrong message - and as is evidenced by the replies, everyone got the wrong message from the OP.

It was indeed suboptimal word selection.
  • Options
    blatblat Member
    Suboptimal?

It was indeed suboptimal word selection.

I think that's what it is.. you like to present your own subjective view as objective fact. Which IMO tends to point to a dire lack of self-awareness.

You'll have several reasons why I'm wrong, of course. But I've seen enough to realise the type of person I'm talking to :)
  • Options
    You'll have several reasons why I'm wrong, of course.
    Of course I do.

That is what happens when you're wrong - people sometimes point it out to you. You can chose to either have a go at them for pointing out to you where you are wrong, or you can use that knowledge for self-improvement.

For the record, your above post was wrong in assuming a lack of self-awareness. What I have is a lack of giving a shit what others think, not a lack of self-awareness.
  • Options
    blatblat Member
    Of course I do.

That is what happens when you're wrong - people sometimes point it out to you. You can chose to either have a go at them for pointing out to you where you are wrong, or you can use that knowledge for self-improvement.

For the record, your above post was wrong in assuming a lack of self-awareness. What I have is a lack of giving a shit what others think, not a lack of self-awareness.

Alright mate. You done now?
  • Options
    Of course I do.

Alright mate. You done now?

We're not mates.

I'm done when you stop saying things that are incorrect.
  • Options
    blatblat Member
    p6lu2ye8vw0y.jpg
  • Options
    Which thread is interesting?

It wasn't this one.
  • Options
    blatblat Member

It wasn't this one.

Don't you ever read your own comments back and think, Christ I sound like a massive tit?
  • Options

It wasn't this one.

Don't you ever read your own comments back and think, Christ I sound like a massive tit?

No.

Do you?
  • Options
    blatblat Member
    2+2=4.

Do we agree? Great let's move on.
  • Options
    2+2=4.

That depends.

In base-3, 2+2=11.

In base-10 (or anything above base-5), 2+2 does indeed equal 4.
  • Options
    Node buddies

Node 1 : " H~eeey, Budd~yyy ... ... ? " ^.^;"

Node 2 : " Wass'uuuuupp !! " ^.^

Node 1 : " Want to be Buddy's ? "

Node 2 : " Only if you become my Vassal ! "

Node 1 : " I am a Bottom. So that is fine. " =)

Node 2 : " Okay ... ... " :smirk:

How many of you have a guild already ? I plan to just head for a biome/node I fancy and see who's there.
    But it might be nice to meet a node buddy or two while forum lurking, so let's use this thread to advertise and find some like-minds!

Region: EU
    Preferred biome(s): Swamp/Asian forest (on or near the coast)
    Preferred node type(s): Military

Still not in a Guild. But for some Reason also still not feeling pressured to rush it.

Will You play one of the two Orc Races if you want to live in a Swamp ? ;) Or maybe a Nikua ? I must always think of these tropical seeming Races when i think of Swamps. Much Moisture in the Air and hot Temperatures in general. ^.^
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    blatblat Member
    2+2=4.

That depends.

In base-3, 2+2=11.

In base-10 (or anything above base-5), 2+2 does indeed equal 4.

Haha that was v amusing, I enjoyed it and have nothing further to add : )
  • Options
    blatblat Member
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    Node buddies

Node 1 : " H~eeey, Budd~yyy ... ... ? " ^.^;"

Node 2 : " Wass'uuuuupp !! " ^.^

Node 1 : " Want to be Buddy's ? "

Node 2 : " Only if you become my Vassal ! "

Node 1 : " I am a Bottom. So that is fine. " =)

Node 2 : " Okay ... ... " :smirk:

How many of you have a guild already ? I plan to just head for a biome/node I fancy and see who's there.
    But it might be nice to meet a node buddy or two while forum lurking, so let's use this thread to advertise and find some like-minds!

Region: EU
    Preferred biome(s): Swamp/Asian forest (on or near the coast)
    Preferred node type(s): Military

Still not in a Guild. But for some Reason also still not feeling pressured to rush it.

Will You play one of the two Orc Races if you want to live in a Swamp ? ;) Or maybe a Nikua ? I must always think of these tropical seeming Races when i think of Swamps. Much Moisture in the Air and hot Temperatures in general. ^.^

Yeah I'm going Ren'Kai. Tbh I'm visually attracted to the same biomes as most people, Riverlands, Jungle, Mountains etc.. but I guess the Swamp appeals mostly for the "mood", feels like a good atmosphere for PvP potential somehow.
    And that it's a bit different and I trust Intrepid will make it interesting. I really can't wait to see it in more detail (although I think I'll be waiting a while!)
  • Options
    blatblat Member
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    I must always think of these tropical seeming Races when i think of Swamps. Much Moisture in the Air and hot Temperatures in general. ^.^

This is kinda interesting too, I have two completely different versions of "swamp" in mind.

I think I generally lean towards the cold (but still high humidity), muddy, boggy areas.
    Then again after a bit of travel I'm also picturing mangroves aka flooded forests, hot and still, snakes & insects etc.