Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA/EU] Gilded House | 18+ | RP⋅PvX ⋅ RPPvP | Active Guild Story | Node Development | All Races

124»

Comments

• Options
    SAVE THE DATE
    akgqfexmhzza.png
    JOIN US THIS FRIDAY ON TWITCH AS WE LIVESTREAM OUR NEXT LIVE RP EVENT!
  • Options
    VaevienneVaevienne Member
    w50md18qw6yb.png
    ph9q75bpt04t.png
  • Options
    ycqw08yoaa09.png
    Join us for our next LIVE RP event, this Friday at 8PM EST on

This event will be heavily dm'ed, involve combat, and play into our community story arc for
    @AshesOfCreation so stay tuned! #storytelling #roleplay
  • Options
    VaevienneVaevienne Member
    0wm2ajvrtir9.jpeg

ph9q75bpt04t.png
  • Options
    SpentaSpenta Member
    I think it's really important to emphasize that while our guild has demonstrated many posts regarding our roleplay theme, it's equally important to stress our focus on success. We have been around for nearly two years now, and during that time, we've built a community that has been actively gaming together across various genres. Many of these include competitive games.

We have been discussing measures on how to approach PvP situations, brainstorming how we'll handle conflict, and ensuring the fair distribution of rewards. If you're looking for a community that has depth, longevity, and a solid commitment to its members, come and check us out. You may be surprised by what you find!
    Following Our Lore Series which is based on Ashes of Creation You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/@gildedhouseRP
  • Options
    4qut9aqk2nor.png
    ph9q75bpt04t.png
  • Options
    RijiRiji Member
    Greetings all! This is Riji, member of Gilded House, and leader of House Calderon, one of the Vassal Houses under House Kimura of Gilded House. I am looking for individuals to help me run House Calderon!

As one of the vassal houses, when game comes, I plan to work hard to build up the house and a small force in support of the Gilded House. Noble Politics and great storytelling, the Calderon family needs friends willing to help us on our way as members of the Gilded House community.

I am seeking

House Steward:Who will oversee domestic affairs of the House and assist me in the day to day running of it. Building up the RP at home, and joining me on ventures around the world as an advisor and friend.

First Centurion: Based upon a Roman naming convention, being an Empyrean based house. House Calderon's Legion is our House Guard, and I am looking for someone to take the mantle of Centurion who will be the first captain of my guard. While no one is currently RPing, there are a few Legionary already in the guild waiting for game. So you're technically not alone!

If interested in either of these roles, please PM me! Join Gilded House and become a member of the House Calderon story, the story of House Kimura and the ever evolving story of Gilded House!

zazrrc3tupuo.png

Lord of House Calderon - Vassal House of Gilded House
  • Options
    edited June 24
    Join TGFT this Saturday at 12PMEST for a Guilds of Creation Summit! Gilded House Roleplay is proud to be part of this summit, joined by other communities, to talk about Ashes of Creation, Alpha 2, and our Community!

es0jl5stltqn.png

https://youtube.com/live/m6TlKbKl6Jw

Be sure to follow us on Youtube while you're at it, and check out our Twitch!
  • Options
    SpentaSpenta Member
    New Lore Video - Story of Creation, Origins of the Ancients

The following video is one of many to come that will replace our older lore videos to reflect the changes within our community and to keep our videos up to date with current confirmed information regarding the Ashes of Creation universe. Additionally, we wanted to make it more personalized, so I will be self-narrating these videos moving forward. This aligns with our general theme of uniqueness and our plans to stream and engage with the broader community. I hope you enjoy this first video, which depicts the creation of the Ancients.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7BY0OorjZI
    Following Our Lore Series which is based on Ashes of Creation You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/@gildedhouseRP
  • Options
    Spenta wrote: »
    I think it's really important to emphasize that while our guild has demonstrated many posts regarding our roleplay theme, it's equally important to stress our focus on success. We have been around for nearly two years now, and during that time, we've built a community that has been actively gaming together across various genres. Many of these include competitive games.

We have been discussing measures on how to approach PvP situations, brainstorming how we'll handle conflict, and ensuring the fair distribution of rewards. If you're looking for a community that has depth, longevity, and a solid commitment to its members, come and check us out. You may be surprised by what you find!

I have been looking at the RP guilds on this forum. When it comes to guilds that has PvP in their title. I do have some requirements before I send in my application which is mainly how you guys actually manage in PvP. Do you guys communicate? How well do you guys communicate? How quick are you guys to adapt to changing in the PvP? I asked the guild leader of Gray Sentinels make a video in which I could see this kind of stuff, I don't think it has been provided with yet.

I think you can understand the caution because no one wants to carry to a guild on their backs alone when it comes to PvP. I am not the best in PvP but I'm competent.