Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

FInally getting a chance to post

Hey everyone,

My name is Jared, i'm 33 years old. I'm currently studying 3d animation, part time job as a youth counselor, and retired as an Army Vet and DoD employee. Backed the game on Kickstarter and I cannot wait to see the beautiful world, animations, and play as a bard. My only memory of a bard would be final fantasy XI.

Thanks for reading and i'm currently looking for a guild if anyone is interested. 

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to our community Jared :) Great to meet you.
  • Options
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Ahsoka said:
    Hey everyone,

My name is Jared, i'm 33 years old. I'm currently studying 3d animation, part time job as a youth counselor, and retired as an Army Vet and DoD employee. Backed the game on Kickstarter and I cannot wait to see the beautiful world, animations, and play as a bard. My only memory of a bard would be final fantasy XI.

Thanks for reading and i'm currently looking for a guild if anyone is interested. 
    Hello and a warm welcome to the Ashes Community! Thank you for the support <3
  • Options
    Ahsoka said:
    Hey everyone,

Welcome to the community Jared aka @Ahsoka! Glad to have you aboard for all the shenanigans!

Take a look at the guild recruitment page to see if any of those pop out at you :)
  • Options
    Welcome @Ahsoka! Always good to have a bard around to explore magical places with!
  • Options
    Hey, big welcome! Glad you're looking for a guild already, too...PM me if you wanna talk about that!
  • Options
    Ahsoka said:
    Hey everyone,

Check out the Old Timers Guild (25+ years old to be a member).
  • Options
    Welcome to the Community! Imperium awaits you!! ^_^
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!!!
  • Options
    Hello @Ahsoka o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Welcome @Ahsoka!
  • Options
    @Ahsoka a hearty welcome to the Ashes community! 
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Ahsoka said:
    Hey everyone,

Hell and a warm welcome to the Ashes Community! Thank you for the support <3
    "Hell"?  That would be a warm welcome indeed, @Belewyn.  :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, Jared @Ahsoka!
  • Options
    Possum said:
    Belewyn said:
    Ahsoka said:
    Hey everyone,

Hell and a warm welcome to the Ashes Community! Thank you for the support <3
    "Hell"?  That would be a warm welcome indeed, @Belewyn.  :)
    Ekkkkks ... let me go fix that typo ... lol
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Aww, now you will propably be spammed with guild recruitment :D Anyways, welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome buddy!