Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• Options
    Excited as heck for this game! Going to try and join this awesome guild. Be part of something huge and meet a bunch of new people.

Cheers!
  • Options
    Excited as heck for this game! Going to try and join this awesome guild. Be part of something huge and meet a bunch of new people.

Cheers!
    We're always looking for great folks, hope to see ya around!
  • Options
    Sephy said:
    Can we expect how to tame a horse chart/guide as well free?

I volunteer to make that horse taming / breeding guide. Without fast travel, having that OP mount will be most important (and you can't P2W it in this game)  ;)
  • Options
    Mykkala said:
    Sephy said:

I volunteer to make that horse taming / breeding guide. Without fast travel, having that OP mount will be most important (and you can't P2W it in this game)  ;)
    Only the best horses in Imperium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts

• Options
    I have greatly missed being with a group of organized, serious, and committed individuals having tons of FUN getting the most of what they want out of their gaming time. Becoming a member of Imperium will do for you that for you also, no matter your level of time, play style, or commitment. You will be included and welcomed! I am a proud member of the AoC/Imperium hype train!
  • Options
    Kilelyan said:
    Mykkala said:
    Sephy said:

Only the best horses in Imperium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts

Thank you for making my work day :P
  • Options
    empires rise and fall but death is eternal
  • Options
    HEY!!!  My horses will be awesome .. Just you wait.. 
  • Options
    Mykkala said:
    Hold your horses.... we haven't even started beta yet!  Also, there are other mounts... think you insulted the mood mounts.
  • Options
    @Gideon said there will be skateboards.
  • Options
    Nyt said:
    Mykkala said:
    Hold your horses.... we haven't even started beta yet!  Also, there are other mounts... think you insulted the mood mounts.
    I think the mood mounts are skins only tho.. The "other" mounts will be great as well, but since I don't know all the possible breedable mounts. I wanted to wait and see confirmations.  Horses have been confirmed.
  • Options
    I would like a feline mount.  Kitties are cool.
  • Options
    What else have you guys played cause I think I've ran into you guys before. 
  • Options
    Volomon said:
    What else have you guys played cause I think I've ran into you guys before. 
    Under the Imperium name? Nothing. Imperium is like a hybrid between Vornair (you might know of them in CoE) and Legacy (you might remember the name Veritas).

Chances are you could also be thinking about the Imperium Star Citizen group, which we are not affiliated with.
  • Options
    I would like a feline mount.  Kitties are cool.
    I hope they stick to the lore of the world when it comes to mounts. Recent MMOs have gotten a little wild.
  • Options
    I hope the lifetime backers get all the summer rewards too because the new pride stalker mount looks sweet
  • Options
    Ziz said:
    I hope the lifetime backers get all the summer rewards too because the new pride stalker mount looks sweet
    But can it change colors like my awesome moth butterfly :P
  • Options
    Kyllsyn said:
    bump
    low effort bump x2
  • Options
    This guild is full of people who will steal your girl so you need to improve yourself as a person. Highly Recommended. 12/10
  • Options
    Kyvarawyn said:
    This guild is full of people who will steal your girl so you need to improve yourself as a person. Highly Recommended. 12/10
    I already stole her, she just doesn't know it yet.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017

• Options

Such a profound statement.  Couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    Mykkala said:

Such a profound statement.  Couldn't agree more.
    Its the only comment SsabastionN has ever made. Don't scare them away!
  • Options
    He says it best when he says nothing at all.
  • Options
    Lol sorry
  • Options
    Lol sorry
    Never apologize, that's admitting that your wrong!
  • Options
    Freelancer is one of the best and most organzied GM's I have ever met. If you're looking for a serious guild, this is the place!
  • Options
    Happy Monday everyone!!!
  • Options
    D: I hate Mondays D:
  • Options
    D: I hate Mondays D:
    5 days until friday, think about it that way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)