Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• Options
    @Runick I'm only disappointed with Monday because I can't throw sexy parties until after work and work is long today >.<
  • Options
    Monday's are the worst.
  • Options
    im definitely trying to get into this guild for sure, sounds awesome.
  • Options
    Lootsnake said:
    im definitely trying to get into this guild for sure, sounds awesome.
    Awesome is definitely one way to describe us!
  • Options
    Awesome community come check us out
  • Options
    I miss the 'GIRLS' tag. 
  • Options
    Rayeangel said:
    I miss the 'GIRLS' tag. 
    There are no girls on the internet.
  • Options
    Update: We've started kicking off some cool algorithms that will tell us activity levels across the board for scheduling multi day events. Small sample size for initial look:

• Options
    I would loved to try and join you guys.

• Options
    I'll be more active as it comes closer to release. Can't wait to test the game.
  • Options
    I'll be more active as it comes closer to release. Can't wait to test the game.
    Life is the game, suit up!
  • Options
    I would loved to try and join you guys.

DO IT!
  • Options
    We're always looking for great people. Join us in Discord and see if we're a good fit for you.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    I think you guys kicked me from your discord because I was flagged as a spy? I was really just trying to sell Herbalife.

Can you confirm?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Karthos said:
    I think you guys kicked me from your discord because I was flagged as a spy? I was really just trying to sell Herbalife.

Can you confirm?
    You're a spy?  :o

I know we routinely clean up our discord, of those we either don't know and didn't say anything (introduce themselves or message a GM) and have not applied.  It could be that you got caugt in one of those sweeps.  
  • Options
    Karthos said:

Can you confirm?
    Spy confirmed.
  • Options
    Karthos said:

Can you confirm?
    We kick anyone not listed as a "friend" from the discord once a month. Meaning people we don't know, lurkers, spies (lul) and etc. Bascially anyone with a guest tag. 

Anyone actively participating in the chats etc. usually get a friend tag, we have over 70 with it from just this last month.

Sorry if you took it personally. I know others did as well, its just the way we do our discord.
  • Options
    Not personal really, just curious as I'm in many guild discords ATM while I guild shop and several aren't too keen on having people visit and see what their guild culture is like without a commitment to join first, which isn't my style..

Just trying to not rejoin any I'm not welcome in. :)
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Not personal really, just curious as I'm in many guild discords ATM while I guild shop and several aren't too keen on having people visit and see what their guild culture is like without a commitment to join first, which isn't my style..

Yep, different guilds with different styles. We prefer to be more secluded. It's also why I am sure with your traveling around you don't see us in any other "public" type discords, or in other guild discords. 

Anything we need as far as diplomacy etc. is done via the official Discord through PMs. Some other guilds prefer to have isolated/private discords etc.
  • Options
    Karthos said:

You should definitely rejoin and chat with us in our public-tavern channel if you feel so inclined.
  • Options
    He's a SPY! actually i have no idea
  • Options
    Karthos said:

Hai. I'm one of the social butterflies who normally never turns someone down who wants to talk.You could try to re-join and chat with me a bit if you'd like. Others may join in if the topic peaks their interest. =3
  • Options
    Kilelyan said:
    Rayeangel said:
    I miss the 'GIRLS' tag. 
    There are no girls on the internet.
    But but, Leader of Hogwarts Squad is Hermione. Hermione is the best female in the guild =<. Explain that! 
  • Options
    Harry Potter sucks...But Hermione is cool.
  • Options
    Harry Potter sucks...
    WhaAaaaaaAaaAaaaAAAT!

Fyi, if you havent seen Steven Sharifs Sorcerer's Speech its awesome. He referenced in in a live Q&A once, saying it was Inspired by the Indipendence Day movie speech before they attack the aliens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQQmahflej8
  • Options
    Ziz said:
    Harry Potter sucks...
    WhaAaaaaaAaaAaaaAAAT!

Fyi, if you havent seen Steven Sharifs Sorcerer's Speech its awesome. He referenced in in a live Q&A once, saying it was Inspired by the Indipendence Day movie speech before they attack the aliens.

I make no appologies!   :D
  • Options
    Ziz said:
    Harry Potter sucks...
    WhaAaaaaaAaaAaaaAAAT!

10/10
  • Options
    http://imperiumaoc.com/trial-by-combat-pvp-progression/  New article on our PvP progression up.
  • Options
    oh, nice layout of everything.
  • Options
    Kilelyan said:
    Mykkala said:
    Sephy said:
    Can we expect how to tame a horse chart/guide as well free?

I volunteer to make that horse taming / breeding guide. Without fast travel, having that OP mount will be most important (and you can't P2W it in this game)  ;)
    Only the best horses in Imperium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts

WTF? LOL