Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• Options
    To any and all looking for a guild to be a part of when AoC is released you should seriously consider Imperium. My experience with Imperium has been fantastic. Imperium is very organized. You can tell this is not the first large guild the leadership has put together and run effectively. Imperium in its structure takes all members into account.

Guild members are friendly, discord is active, people are getting together to play other games, as well as other social events. 

Imperium really offers a lot and is the place to be in my opinion. 

See you in game

• Options
    Bwahahaha Right on, Freelancer!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Me with my Unicorn.  Isn't it purty :D .    Anyone can play with us.  Just join our  Discord and say you're here for Dark and Light. 

• Options
    What up everyone.
  • Options
    hello all
  • Options
    hardcore and semi-hardcore ERPers are welcome
  • Options
    heyyyyy guys :) 
  • Options
    Hey hey all the new folks
  • Options
    hardcore and semi-hardcore ERPers are welcome
    wut
  • Options
    Well I recently learned about Ashes of Creation and I was blown away by how much it seems to be the MMO that I've been wanting, but I wanted to be able to join an organized guild and really be at the forefront of this game, and looking at your track record and organization I really think if I joined I could be doing just that.

Some of my worries though are:
    1: I've only really played WoW casually for years (as I have never had the time till recently) so I have a utter lack of experience in both raiding and pvp on the high end (though I did see you offer training which will be a great help)

2. You seem like a fairly entrenched community, and I feel like it'd be hard to really establish myself if I prove to be competent as a group of gamers with 7+ years of hardcore experience it'd be hard to compete (especially with a limit of only 300 people that you mentioned unless that has been changed)

If you guys will have me I'd love to join but I'd be completely new at most of what we'd be doing.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Few of us have been making waves in Dark and Light while we wait for AoC!  Can someone say Dragon Raids???!?!!

Our group collectively has an enormous amount of knowledge built up about the game.
    You'd be in good hands ;) 

• Options
    Rhivan said:
    Well I recently learned about Ashes of Creation and I was blown away by how much it seems to be the MMO that I've been wanting, but I wanted to be able to join an organized guild and really be at the forefront of this game, and looking at your track record and organization I really think if I joined I could be doing just that.

Some of my worries though are:
    1: I've only really played WoW casually for years (as I have never had the time till recently) so I have a utter lack of experience in both raiding and pvp on the high end (though I did see you offer training which will be a great help)

2. You seem like a fairly entrenched community, and I feel like it'd be hard to really establish myself if I prove to be competent as a group of gamers with 7+ years of hardcore experience it'd be hard to compete (especially with a limit of only 300 people that you mentioned unless that has been changed)

If you guys will have me I'd love to join but I'd be completely new at most of what we'd be doing.
    To respond line by line:

1 : The training "classes" are specifically for people like yourself. Its also why we don't mind recruiting so-called "casual" players (i hate that term). Reality is even if someone puts in 8 hours a week, if they spend that time wisely they can be just as effective specializing in a role, assuming they don't waste their time.

2 : The community is tiered, so you wouldn't be thrown to the hardcore wolves and feel the need to play catch-up. That said, you can be as involved in the PvE/PvP side as you want, optionally. It really comes down to your own preferences.

I recommend reading these links on those topics and more: 

http://imperiumaoc.com/faq/
    http://imperiumaoc.com/trial-by-combat-pvp-progression/
    http://imperiumaoc.com/the-grand-tourney/
    http://imperiumaoc.com/beyond-molten-core-pve-progression/

Of course simply popping in our discord will have a recruitment officer messaging you soon enough. Feel free to ask questions in this thread though.
  • Options
    Thank you for responding man, means a lot. So I've read through everything and will be joining the discord later to get recruited and try to get involved. 
  • Options
    Rhivan said:
    Thank you for responding man, means a lot. So I've read through everything and will be joining the discord later to get recruited and try to get involved. 
    No problem at all. The application is very in-depth and ties in with a lot of custom bots/scripts we have. We decline close to half of all applications we get per day simply because people don't follow simple instructions (like linking their forum account where it asks - for security) so just apply common sense and you're all set.

Once you are accepted you will be introduced to a myriad of things that will further help you, including in-house "guild quests", the squads in which you will be automatically placed based on your survey answers (and transfer to and from later) and more.

Feel free to message me there if the officer doesn't have all the answers you need, and welcome :)

• Options
    Hey guys....Its ya boy Dappy (Dapriest)
  • Options
    Imperium is very inclusive. Even if you do not play that often or are not overly active yet, since the game is not yet, Imperium still might be the place for you.
  • Options
    Hello  :|
  • Options
    Hi Guys!!!
  • Options
    Greetings guildmates, visitors searching for a guild, and all others.  I've only been with Imperium for a short time, but from what I can tell, this is a great guild community.  A knowledgeable group who has clearly devoted a great deal of time and effort to organizing a structured guild where members from all walks of life can interact with one another.  

When I first learned about AOC, and the vision for this new MMO, I was so excited.  Finally, an MMO created based on principles that did not include negative aspects, such as pay to win, but introduced game mechanics and an interactive environment that would allow for an extremely immersive experience for all types of players.  

So now I have the release of this amazing game to look forward too, and can enter the game upon release as a member of not only an equally amazing guild, but with a genuinely awesome group of people.  

Thanks again to those of you who allowed me to be a part of Imperium.  I can't wait to explore AOC with all of you.  

• Options
    edited July 2017
    awesome signature test?! 

Failed  =(
  • Options
    For those who are looking for a highly-organized guild with lots of activity, community, and ambition, this is definitely the place for you. The people here always strive for the top, but rather than being intimidating or exclusive, they're likewise always willing to help those with the interest and drive to improve. Even if you have to go a bit out of your comfort zone to apply (like I had to back before I joined them in BDO), you definitely won't regret it!
  • Options
    Yakobii said:
    awesome signature test?! 

Failed  =(
    Nope.  Aced it, Yak.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Got a brand new Signature made by Artheeria! She's so talented

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Here is the one she made for me  <3 

sig

• Options
    Hey y'all! Love all those awesome signatures!!
  • Options
    Updated our flowchart thingy now that we have website pages covering all the details. 

• Options
    Damn y'all put a lot of effort into this.

• Options
    Flowchart looks great!  Congrats to all the new officers.
  • Options
    Love the updated flowchart