Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashenguard-Lead through Ideas, Creativity, and by One Another [Democratic-No "GM"][Worldwide]

Comments

• Options
    Sounds good!
  • Options
    Feel free to join our discord :) I used to have it linked in my sig and webpage too

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I was looking at a couple guilds and I'm interested in yours as it sounds in line with my ideas. That speech is one of my favorite things Charlie ever did so that's awesome. I've played mmos since Meridian 59 way back in the day. I'll check out your website soon.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    An interesting group of people to say the least. Good luck with your guild.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Snievan Well I hope to see you soon, feel free to drop a hello on our discord. Glad you really liked the speech its epic :) Also Meridian 59 really is way back I think that is the first if not the first MMO!
  • Options
    Joining this guild has been a great decision on my half. I adore everyone so far and can see us creating some amazing memories together :3 Can't wait to play with you all in game x
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    im realy happy i decided to join this guild.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Diura @pumpkinpoem My friends! You guys have helped make it what we are! 

To the reader: Decisions here are not made alone; or by any one individual. We all have a part to play. Each choice that affects each other is critically thought out. I hope what we stand for is self-evident. 

It's one thing to write it out all on paper.

It is unfathomable, to see the guild to have evolved to operate dynamically tailored to the subject at hand and to work without one said, leader. 

It shows me that the people here really do want to make this work and shows how we care for one another.

Thank you for taking the time to read through :)

• Options
    I am going to add you to my list and keep lurking :D 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Thanks for giving us a look you made it through the hardest part already :)

Those walls of text!
  • Options
    @LuckyBees feel free to lurk in our discord :3
  • Options
    Amazing signature though :3
  • Options
    miss Shiny KayleeCake made mine <3
  • Options
    I might ask her to make mine once we get our bits and pieces *_*
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I really like it, beautifully made.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Also by the way those who are reading this: We do not have a GM. We're all equal.

Update: We've currently started the process of voting on Guild names.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Update: We're currently trying another game "Tree of Savior" for today!! Feel free to drop by and see us operate as a team. Just yesterday we tried Town of Salem :)

We found it to be easy to run any just about everyone can play it :) 
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Valenores said:
    Update: We're currently trying another game "Tree of Savior" for today!! Feel free to drop by and see us operate as a team. Just yesterday we tried Town of Salem :)

Maybe link the stream? ^^

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Diura said:
    Valenores said:

Maybe link the stream? ^^
    A good idea! I can't find it ahhh! NVM FOUND IT
  • Options
    thanx for sharing my stream <3
  • Options
    thanx for sharing my stream <3
    I needed to show the world how awesome this guild has come to be :)
  • Options
    edited August 2017

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Diura said:
    I'm so desperate to share our hard work lol ^^
    It looks like there is not a limit to how long my post can beeee!!!! I'm so happy about that!

This thread has almost 1k views which are really awesome and I can see our idea's spreading already seeing a lot of others doing the same thing :)
  • Options
    Guys I think we made it ... A few weeks now with a non -stop 24 hour chat room xD 
  • Options
    Valenores said:
    Diura said:
    It looks like there is not a limit to how long my post can beeee!!!! I'm so happy about that!

This thread has almost 1k views which are really awesome and I can see our idea's spreading already seeing a lot of others doing the same thing :)

You guys seem to have a lot of fun together and I have no doubt your no GM mentality is giving you a good light.  
    I think I'll jump on your discord tonight to say hello.
  • Options
    Draedin said:

You guys seem to have a lot of fun together and I have no doubt your no GM mentality is giving you a good light.  
    we would love to have you over :) 
  • Options
    Draedin said:
    Valenores said:
    Diura said:

Ooooo please do! 
  • Options
    Draedin said:
    Valenores said:
    Diura said:

:) Thank's it's really humbling, salutations friend!
  • Options
    Hi!

I'd just like to say that I am more than happy to join the yet-to-be-named guild. 
    I joined your discord today and it seems nice and structured, not all messy like some are. I also want to say that I share you concern about the diffuculties it might bring if playing overseas becomes impossible as I'm living in Europe. 

-Someone who would love to assist in future guild fights/raids after release and not uncomfortable with playing a support role if necessary.
  • Options
    NoweR said:
    Hi!

I'd just like to say that I am more than happy to join the yet-to-be-named guild. 
    I joined your discord today and it seems nice and structured, not all messy like some are. I also want to say that I share you concern about the diffuculties it might bring if playing overseas becomes impossible as I'm living in Europe. 

-Someone who would love to assist in future guild fights/raids after release and not uncomfortable with playing a support role if necessary.
    Hello! @NoweR !

That sounds lovely, glad you gave us a look :) The discord seems that way because someone brought up the idea sooner or later that we might need to have just a little structure to it. I didn't do it; we all did!

Feel free to introduce yourself properly on our website. http://ashenguard-aoc.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2678846 You'll find what most of us are into and a short introduction about ourselves as we get to know one another over the next two years.

Feel free to drop a hello!