Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashenguard-Lead through Ideas, Creativity, and by One Another [Democratic-No "GM"][Worldwide]

124»

Comments

• Options
    A very ambitious and interesting guild. Do you consider yourself having a lively Roleplay branch so far? I haven't the chance to read through the Saga stories yet, so I'm not sure if they're character lore, guild founding or what. 

That being said, maybe I missed it - but I didn't see a TL;DR - Lore on the website. Perhaps that's the point of the Saga!

I would love to lurk in your discord as many here have. 

The optimism seems to be overflowing, which is refreshing. Especially seeking the perky @Diura around the forums pretty commonly. 

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    @Kratz Thank you! Sorry been so busy lately would have responded sooner. We actually do not have a guild sig xD as of yet.

@Karthos Thanks :) glad you liked it we tried!

@tugowar :) it's definitely been a blast 

@LedgeTheOrc Glad you asked I typically read everything! Well I know

@PJ_Rydecker has created his own "origin" story! Its really good btw.

Doc Bones our necromancer has his own Story already written ahahah xD I'm sure its been circulating around. I loved it.

@Diura story is about getting ready to be finished ahhhh so exciting! 

Highwall has his legendary blacksmith story!

Mines super dark and gory xD come on by and read them if you wish I'm not sure if they've been posted to the website but we definitely have then on google.docs and I'm going to make a cinematic for a speech Sylkana  and Diura are doing something special too :)

We attract a lot of great minds, artist, and thinkers! The talent pool in this guild because of its purpose has brought them together :) from all over the world. I really enjoy it when we get serious and speak about a wide range of things!

• Options
    Highly recommended guild! Great group of people!
  • Options
    I'm sorry I hatched you in the head @Valenores

:(
  • Options
    I couldn't sneak into their discord because of that damn bot T-T
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    @Karthos it's whatever I was already raided xD 
    @Czar thanks for the positive comment :)
    @Waysm ah the bot has one job and that is to be a pain in the butt :D
  • Options
    You guys seem like a great community - just applied :)
  • Options
    @Planeswalker Thanks hope to see you in here!
  • Options

Ashenguardsayshi

Some lore for you:

In ancient times, something more terrifying than a lich king appeared in the Ashenguard's headquarter. Filled with unknown power, this plague started to corrupt every member of the guild... one... by one.
  • Options
    I just want to point out that I can feel the warmth and community spirit of Ashenguard all the way from the southern hemisphere! You guys are an awesome bunch of talented and friendly people. I wish you the best with everything you do and leave a standing invitation should you ever need an ally from the south :)
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    I just want to point out that I can feel the warmth and community spirit of Ashenguard all the way from the southern hemisphere! You guys are an awesome bunch of talented and friendly people. I wish you the best with everything you do and leave a standing invitation should you ever need an ally from the south :)
    The North Remembers
  • Options
    If my guild, the Order of Maesters, doesn't pick up steam, I'd love to bring my writing skills to Ashenguard and help craft the lore :D.
  • Options
    Omnilore said:
    If my guild, the Order of Maesters, doesn't pick up steam, I'd love to bring my writing skills to Ashenguard and help craft the lore :D.
    Awww awesome! But still we wish you all the best for your guild! :D even though we loves writers xD
  • Options
    Omnilore said:
    Good luck with your guild.  I hope it continues to grow.  If not you know where we are :)
  • Options
    Thanks :D. I was looking through different guilds as a back up in case mine doesn't get enough people, and Ashenguard is definitely my choice. If you look at my recruitment thread for Order of Maesters, you'll see I crafted a very thorough backstory and did make some assumptions about the game lore based on areas we still don't know about. My plan is to update that backstory as new lore becomes available from the devs. If I do end up joining you guys, I would offer my services as a writer to help craft your lore, should you want me to. I am 35, but have been an aspiring writer since my teens.

I have written short stories, fanfiction, and many forum RPs over the years. Right now I have five ongoing RPs on other sites -- one about a werewolf who retired from a government agency that dealt with supernatural threats after a mission ended tragically, but then when a young female survives a plane crash in his valley, he nurses her back to health, and in saving her reveals himself to past enemies; one with a human prince and an elven princess who are forced to marry as part of a treaty to end the ongoing war between their people; one where a teenager discovers she is the daughter of a dragon and a wizard detective helps train her, which was modeled after Dresden Files; one based on the Cinder Spires where a group of sky pirates embark on various missions between the many Spires while monsters roam the surface below; and one where a teenager discovers she is the last witch and as the sole heir to the flow of Mana from the Vale of Echoes, she is the target of the Demon Queen, Mephista, and her older brother must try and protect her while she learns her powers.

I have a very active imagination and am always thinking up story ideas :D.
  • Options
    Guild Slogan!!!

"Ashenguard: Well I didn't Vote for ya!"
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Guild Slogan!!!

You get to vote, you get to vote, you all get to vote
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Guild Slogan!!!

Lmao ahaha xD
  • Options
    Hellooo~! I love the ideals of this group. I've been looking around and this seems like the fun type of group I'd want to be with. I've sent an application on your website, hopefully I'm not too late to the party. Hope you'll accept me
  • Options
    Thanks for accepting me on the website~! Can't wait to meet you all! I'll try and get on discord at some point tonight or tomorrow and introduce myself