Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Enclave - Large Scale, No Nonsense PvP.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    I founded The Enclave during the dark days of the Clinton Administration back in 1998. It was a rough time for us true Americans but we managed to prevail.

We reached our pinnacle of power during the years of the Bush Administration and endured the 8 years of tyranny under the Obama Administration. Together we came together and rallied behind Donald Trump and much like how we have defeated Garrosh and the Horde in WoW we used the power of democracy and reason to get Donald Trump into office, thus defeating the Hillary and the liberals.

None of us voted for Anduin though.
  • Options
    Anduin was not my president, much like Obama, or should I say Barry, was not a true golfer. We like to take this thinking into the games we play so that we don't lose sight of what's important: the re-election of Donald J. Trump in 2024 and beyond.
  • Options
    Yes. And building those walls to keep our nation borders safe in AoC.
  • Options
    Cervantes said:
    They even take in Frenchmen like myself who only log in once every 32nd day of each month, and they only get a mild yelling at - or as i'd rather call it, "tough love" - for being bad at video games. The Enclave truly is the epitome of tolerance and acceptance of all gentlemen regardless of origins !
    We love our European brothers! Hail this great brotherhood!
  • Options
    That's true. One of the exciting features of AoC for us as a guild is the ability for us to take what we love in real life, defending our nation's borders from undesirables, and apply it to gameplay.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    If given a chance I promise the brotherhood known as The Enclave will bring success, honor, and glory to whomever sides with us while sorrow and despair will rain down on those who would try to stand against us. Make Ashes Great Again! #MAGA
  • Options
    Best PvP guild in the world!
  • Options
    If winning IRL is not enough for you, and you're looking for like-minded people who never get tired of winning, our guild is the place for you. Greetings from Donald-loving, ISIS-hating Iraq.
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing TE in AoC. May we smash hammers and clash swords. Make sure the scribes tell of the historic tales. After all, the Pen is always Mightier than the sword.
  • Options
    Hail to The Enclave! Hail to victory!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    We believe in the power and guidance of God Emperor Trump  to bring our great nation through this time of troubles. 

DEUS VULT!!!!
  • Options
    God bless America.
    God bless The Enclave.
    The only regret I've had since joining in 2012 is that i did not find such an excellent group of gentlemen beforehand.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    While I am not a fan of our God Emperor Trump, I have to admit that The Enclave is the best group of gamers I have ever played with. I've never had more respect for a group of people as I do for this Organization and from our leader Horrigan.
  • Options
    I can honestly say, The Enclave is the number one GREATEST Guild I have played with. We are BROTHERS in ARMS, Fighting for freedom, Conquest, Fame, and GLORY. But. Above all else? We fight for that thing which defines men... That which our enemies give no thought to... We fight for HONOR.
    May The Enclave Rule the world, Or die trying!

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Never in my life have i played with such a great group, really fun group, the best. In all the many years i've been alive, I have been alive for some time now, too. Great is the first thing that comes to mind, not good but great I promise. Going on and on but I truly mean what I say, they will never desert you. Everyone can agree or disagree, but I believe it, and you should too. Real Men stand tall and stand together. God Wills It! Stay Strong, and carry on! 
  • Options
    As a veteran, I'm more than happy President Trump is discontinuing the use of the military as a social experiment. As a member of the Enclave, I'm more than happy I can discuss with my peers the inherent problem with the previous administration surgically removing warfighters from the top to put in place "yes-men". I can't begin to tell you how happy I am with President Trump's inclination to put veterans, such as James Mattis and John Kelly in important roles in his White House, instead of career politicians, like Hillary Clinton, that to this day will not tell the truth of what happened at Benghazi, and why she failed to act to save American lives. 
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    In The Enclave, Victory is our Tradition.

We claimed Victory in World of Warcraft.

We claimed Victory in Planetside 2. 

We shall claim Victory in Ashes of Creation. 
  • Options
    Hail to victory!
  • Options
    I joined The Enclave over five years ago and it was the best decision I've made. HAIL!
  • Options
    I joined this guild a couple years ago and I never regretted it. I never joined a large group like this before and I was a bit wary but this is a very accepting community. I'm sure we would be a great fit for this game. I can't wait to play! I hope it lives up to my expectations. 
  • Options
    Hail to Victory! Hail to The Enclave! Hail to our nation!
  • Options
    Torch82 said:
    As a veteran, I'm more than happy President Trump is discontinuing the use of the military as a social experiment. As a member of the Enclave, I'm more than happy I can discuss with my peers the inherent problem with the previous administration surgically removing warfighters from the top to put in place "yes-men". I can't begin to tell you how happy I am with President Trump's inclination to put veterans, such as James Mattis and John Kelly in important roles in his White House, instead of career politicians, like Hillary Clinton, that to this day will not tell the truth of what happened at Benghazi, and why she failed to act to save American lives. 
    This man gets it!
  • Options
    Great group of people.  Had fun in Planetside 2.  Good luck
  • Options
    Five years ago The Enclave gave me a place to call home, I'm proud to fight beside my battle Brother's and claim Victory or die trying!
  • Options
    Filled with dedicated people willing to join in anything from shameless shenanigans to serious ops. With competent and reliable leadership to go with it you'll find it impossible finding anywhere else that's nearly as good. Tight-knit and loyal The Enclave never fails to have a good time and stay on top doing it.
  • Options
    The Enclave has been one of the best communities I have ever been a part of. We Dominated in WoW and Planetside 2 and we will continue to win in AoC. Hail Horrigan.
  • Options
    HAIL THE ENCLAVE!
  • Options
    Enclave, THE BEST raids I've ever been a part of, disciplined and put together.

Hail Horrigan! 
  • Options
    Hail to Victory!
    Hail to The Enclave!
    Hail Horrigan!
    Long my he Reign!
  • Options
    The Enclave! 

Make MMO's Great Again!