Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Enclave - Large Scale, No Nonsense PvP.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Joining the Enclave may seem optional, until you're the one we're dumping on.

If you're a US Veteran we'd love to have you.  If you aren't, so long as you can follow basic instructions and enjoy being part of an organized group of guys that like to win, then join up and don't look back.

The Enclave won't monopolize your time and you're free to do all sorts of solo play, but from time to time the Enclave mobilizes and it's appreciated if you're there helping out.

Check our website out for more:

https://enclaveoilrig.com/forum/

• Options
    Horrigan said:
    Only if you like futa girls.
    What about fupa girls?
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Horrigan said:
    Only if you like futa girls.
    What about fupa girls?
    Degenerate and unacceptable.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    Most people think they know what a guild is but we are
    One example of what happens when a group of players
    Decide to come together under
    Sound leadership.

A lot of people think they have what it takes to be in the Enclave and
    Recently we've been doing a big recruitment push for AoC
    Everyone is welcome to try us out -- we're a large, long lasting community.

Notwithstanding the requirement you must have Discord 
    And be able to use it effectively, because if not there is
    Zero chance you're going to be able to fit in with such an
    Interesting, skilled, talented group of players, led by the
    Supreme patriarch, Horrigan. Blessed are we to have him.
  • Options
    Ever felt the frustration of being weighed down by morons who can't put together a simple ability rotation? The Enclave solves that. Ever been forced to group with someone playing sub-optimal, out-of-meta trash? The Enclave solves that. Sick and tired of the "glhf" crowd who are content with 2nd place? The Enclave solves that.

This community is run by the single most brilliant leader in the gaming community and is backed by a community of results oriented, pipe hitters. 

I've played EQ, SWG, WoW, Age of Conan, SWTOR, and GW2. I've never ran with a group as well organized and poorly mannered as The Enclave - and that's why they'll have to throw me out.
  • Options
    Ever felt the frustration of being weighed down by morons who can't put together a simple ability rotation? The Enclave solves that. Ever been forced to group with someone playing sub-optimal, out-of-meta trash? The Enclave solves that. Sick and tired of the "glhf" crowd who are content with 2nd place? The Enclave solves that.

This community is run by the single most brilliant leader in the gaming community and is backed by a community of results oriented, pipe hitters. 

I've played EQ, SWG, WoW, Age of Conan, SWTOR, and GW2. I've never ran with a group as well organized and poorly mannered as The Enclave - and that's why they'll have to throw me out.
    A good example of what we do with people who can't follow simple directives: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd0peHhRurk
  • Options
    It was an elegant solution to a simple problem. Enclave Science Department are the finest bunch of sweaty nerds around. They sit there, looming over stats, real world and actual. Experimenting in the middle of the night constantly, practicing and honing ideas that are then brought to the table and before Horrigan himself.  Believe me when I say, I think the Enclave will set the meta in this game once RD gets their hands on it.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Dante,

As one of the few black members of The Enclave can you explain to them our R&D department's breakthrough with synthetic watermelon?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Horrigan said:
    Dante,

As one of the few black members of The Enclave can you explain to them our R&D department's breakthrough with synthetic watermelon?
    I'm hoping it'll help us to curb the RNFactor in whatever future titles we venture forward with. I've been asking myself "why the fuck are you there?" one too many times lately. 
  • Options
    Nothing can stop the RNF. It'll always be there.
  • Options
    Developer E-mail today was good. Still have hope in AoC!
  • Options
    As a chocolate colored man who enjoys PvP I've never felt more at home in a guild than the Enclave.
  • Options
    This guild has the best leadership I've ever seen in the MMO environment. Can't wait to record videos of The Enclave in AoC. 
  • Options
    Just watched some of PAX East, can't wait to see what happens going forward in August!
  • Options
    Just a heads up I'm still alive , and on the Recruitment note you don't need to be a Yank to join The Enclave , they let me a true English Gentleman join many years ago and even worse is ,they have some Northern monkeys and Main land Eurofags too , So quite an open and diverse community . nuff said
  • Options
    I've removed a number of posts on this thread that are not relevant to Ashes of Creation and contained personal attacks. This is a diverse community. If anyone has personal issues with someone please limit these to private messages. Thanks :)
  • Options
    So id like to point out that The Enclave discord uses night bot and has profanity filters running 24/7. This is all to counter the chance that someone would say something that could potentially offend another member. We are a massively diverse group of people from all cultures as well as religions, Im pretty certain if The Enclave were a racist org that it wouldn't allow Muslim members as it does. 

If you are at all finished with your internet harassment/bullying id kindly ask you to stop posting on our recruitment thread. 

Hail Horrigan 
  • Options
    They can't win on the battlefield, need to try and win with lies and slander. GG.
  • Options
    Check out my sweet Enclave themed transmog. 

• Options
    Updated Discord info.
  • Options
    Updated our Discord information - We're now partnered! Join up @ www.discord.gg/enclave
  • Options
    Deathwish said:

Lookin good Irish!
  • Options
    Great live stream the other day!

Grumbles said:
    Deathwish said:

Lookin good Irish!
    thx fam
  • Options
    Playing WoW while we wait for glorious Ashes of Creation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jupG9mpgq8
  • Options
    Inter-dimensional ogrgrimmar invaders! That stuff is so funny!
  • Options
    We're getting ready to raid in WoW. Had 120 people show up to our pre-raid guild meeting. We have two raid groups, may have a third raid team on weekends for those that have conflicting schedules. 
  • Options
    Here's a different recruitment video. We're playing World of Warcraft on the Bleeding Hollow server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT2wU6ZhTG0
  • Options
    Came to stress test. Found myself in a battle royal...
  • Options
    Can't wait for castle sieges.