Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Enclave - Large Scale, No Nonsense PvP.

Comments

• Options
    MMOs are pretty7 shit these days.... :-/

• Options
    The Enclave has made a lasting impact on every game we've played, and hopefully AoC will be the same. TE has spoiled me with how great they are to play with, and playing anything without them seems dull in comparison anymore. 
  • Options
    I've been in the Enclave since May 2006 and i can without embellishment state you will never find a more professional,loyal and above all fun group of maladjusted malcontents to get down and dirty in some hot sweaty MMO action.
  • Options
    Is it 2018 yet? I want to play this game so bad! I can't think of any better way to play it, than with the best outfit ever.
  • Options
    I joined The Enclave in another MMO and it was the best experience I've ever had in that game. Playing a game like The Enclave plays it brings new life to it. I experienced things with this group and gotten more fun out of games I'd really gotten sick of, or never even tried. I can honestly say that I have improved as a player during my time in TE, and I'm not slowing down at all. If you want a good solid group to run with, this is the group for you.
  • Options
    Fought these guys in the original Planetside (Emerald best server) and Planetside 2. It was always TE that provided some of the most fun and memorable fights from both games. I would imagine it's equally as fun being a part of TE. Keep it up guys.

Lynx - SuperTroopers 
  • Options
    Absolutely great guild, do yourself a favor and join up for AoC so we can all do our part to make MMO's great again.
  • Options
    йо,мои заграничные друзья о/ Ru-community желает вам прекрасного дня  :)
  • Options
    One of the great things about the Enclave is the only time we're gung-ho is when we're doing some form of organized event. We've always tried to find a balance between professional and laid back. When we want to win, and are playing serious we switch to "professional" mode where our policies and strategies are strictly adhered too. When we're not we switch to "casual" mode where we're really laid back and just like having a good time. If you're too professional, then you never have fun. If you're too laid back, you never succeed. Finding the perfect balance is what we do. Join the Enclave brotherhood today.

• Options
    After almost 20 years of gaming as a community our leader is ageless, much like Tom Brady (voted Trump) who leads his army onto the field where failure is not an option. You screw up your on the bench, if the swamp needs drain'n then he'll pull the dam plug. It works, Patriots are going for their 6th Superbowl run, Trump has the Deep State in a frenzy and the Enclave has staked their claim in AoC. Along with Steven Sharif and his army,the Enclave will will MAKE MMO's Great Again.
  • Options
    The Enclave! Strong, Better, Faster!
  • Options
    The Enclave truly represents the best our nation has to offer. It has been my privilege to follow Horrigan for nearly 15 years, across numerous games and platforms. Stability, and adherence to the the ways things have always been done -- the way things work, has been our hallmark. 

I am proud, and I am privileged to serve The Enclave. Horrigan watches over us, just like Trump watches over honest, hardworking Americans who have been forgotten by the corrupt welfare state.
  • Options
    MedvedRZD said:
    йо,мои заграничные друзья о/ Ru-community желает вам прекрасного дня  :)
    cheeki breeki
  • Options
    I can't wait to see the inspiration the Enclave brings to this game when launched.  The meta-game content created by just the Enclave being there will be a multiplying factor of every member they bring to the field.  
  • Options
    These are some of the best gentlemen you will ever play with. Doing their part to make gaming great again, one game at a time. The Enclave stands united on all fronts to insure tyrannical individuals do not destroy the world as we know it. Come join the fun.
  • Options
    I joined the Enclave back when Planet Side 2 was in Beta. A dominate force then and most certainly will be in Ashes Of Creation.
  • Options
    The Enclave!
    We put the laughter in 
    "Slaughter"
  • Options
    We will bump our enemies from their precious farming spots!
  • Options
    If your looking for a community that can get things done but still realize IRL comes first then you have found it!  The Enclave
  • Options
    One does not simply have an MMO without The Enclave!
  • Options
    The Enclave everything else is just a toy.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Hail from The Enclaves  European Delegate , The Enclaves influence spreads far and wide .
  • Options
    The Enclave is love, The Enclave is life & The Real Fight doesn't start till we join the Fight!
  • Options
    Hail Horrigan.  Hail The Enclave.  Hail 'merica.
  • Options
    It is also worth noting that most Enclave members are Trump voters.
  • Options
    I joined from Australia, don't let distance put you off from joining a dedicated gaming community.
  • Options
    The Enclave stands ready to build a city on rock-n-roll!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    I think it's worth noting how The Enclave is accepting of all ways of life, including what racist hater nazis call "degenerate" lifestyles. As others have pointed out in this thread, TE stands for Total Equality and even if some racist bigoted white people would call your lifestyle a "mental illness," we would never do that. For example, bigots and haters would never be as welcoming as we are to a certain class of people who prefer to call themselves "trannies." Indeed, through the ages The Enclave has graciously shown dignity and respect to these downtrodden individuals which racist, white society views in a negative light.  A lot of people talk big about inclusiveness, but in actuality treat differently abled people in a different way; that's not The Enclave! TE stands for Total Equality and, just like Donald Trump, we will treat you exactly the same as we treat any other fellow Donald Trump voter!
  • Options
    Do you like winning? I do. I like winning a lot. I been with The Enclave since 2004 in Planetside 1. It was some of the best times I ever had playing online. It was fun taking objectives and pushing the zerg forward, because they had no real leadership. We played to win and that is exactly what you get with The Enclave and President Trump. Leadership leads to  WINNING!!
  • Options
    When The Enclave is dedicated with our decisive leadership at the helm greatness en mass will come.