Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Should the art of Mezzing mobs return?

13»

Comments

• Options
    nagash said:
    Why. Why must you insist on torturing the only thing I have left 

Sorry. Everytime I hear you mention music it conjures that image in my mind. Haha. 
  • Options
    There could be more options than just the Bard, though. A rogue type could have a sleeping powder. A fighter type could have a blackjack or a literal disorienting roar. Mage type could have dancing lights etc that dazzle people.
  • Options
    Nevermuse said:
    There could be more options than just the Bard, though. A rogue type could have a sleeping powder. A fighter type could have a blackjack or a literal disorienting roar. Mage type could have dancing lights etc that dazzle people.

Oh yeah. I wasn't implying that it'd be the exclusive domain of the bards. Just that it might be one of their main roles. As in they might have a wide variety of cc at their finger tips. 

Snares, roots, interrupts, pulls/pushes, silence are all cool CC too. 
  • Options
    Nevermuse said:

All sound ideas indeed. The challenge for Intrepid will be securing balance and making sure there aren't too many CC skills across the board because it'll get quickly tiresome in PvP.
  • Options
    I hope I can put some spell on my minions so they can resist CC at the very least 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I hope I can put some spell on my minions so they can resist CC at the very least 

It will be interesting to see how good the AI will be in this game. I've not seen intelligent minions to date.  
  • Options
    That reminds me also. I need to write a report about the summoner as a class *sigh* more work to do now  
  • Options
    Only if you want to of course :)
  • Options
    it's about summoners that's like someone asking you to talk about dwarves its comes naturally
  • Options
    nagash said:
    it's about summoners that's like someone asking you to talk about dwarves its comes naturally

Yeah, I've only seen class discussions for healers, mages and bards so far... Plenty of room for more. 
  • Options
    Did someone mention dwarves?  Are we talking about dwarves?!
  • Options
    I think that would be too much derail.....even for this thread :D
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Unless we are talking about how racial augments affect the type of crowd control. 

Summoning the earth to hold enemies in place sounds like a good bet for dwarves. Heh. 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Granted, but I'd only do it if I enjoyed it. I have plenty of work in my real life to look for chores in this game. ;)
    nagash said:
     *sigh* more work to do now  

• Options
    Kratz said:
    I think that would be too much derail.....even for this thread :D
    Mmm?  Oh, okay.  

*Wanders back off to window shop and peruse the weapon rack aisles*
  • Options
    Some new undeath artwork has been revealed

Also some flavor text

You know I'm undead, undead, come on, you know
  • Options

Someone on the artist team is a mega Michael Jackson fan. :D

• Options
    zombies can do what they wish as long as they die again for me 
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Some new undeath artwork has been revealed

Also some flavor text

You know I'm undead, undead, come on, you know
    Is this the unveiling of the new Necrodancer class?
  • Options
    sigh this is why I stay in my crypts 
  • Options
    With open world dungeons cc will be awesome.
  • Options
    I want to play one, but not as my main.
  • Options
    I like playing classes that have crowd control. It gives me the the feeling like I'm playing smart instead of just dps. 
  • Options
    I like playing classes that have crowd control. It gives me the the feeling like I'm playing smart instead of just dps. 
    Haha, yes... you can always comfort yourself with that when you realise your dps output is falling behind the others...

I comfort myself with that all the time!