You Want To Be Proud Of This MMO

Comments

• Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    nagash said:
    Anyone who has 3 stars @megs as done something to make this place feel like home
    Two stars, but working on it.  :)

Trying to catch up with my wife @Isende.
    It isn't the stars that mark your contribution here, it's essentially your post count and your familiarity with others in the community, and you already have that @possum ;) Think of all the DOZENS of posters you've inspired here to..........to........get a better sig :D 

LOL   Thanks @Kratz, I think.  :-P

I can't take full credit for the tongue-in-cheek signature though...

Soreal said:
    @Possum you should make that screen cap your signature. It's awesome

An excellent suggestion.  I may just do it. 
  • nagash said:
    Possum said:
    nagash said:
    Anyone who has 3 stars @megs as done something to make this place feel like home
    Ok then let me reframe it then anyone who is active and people know make this play a great place to  be ^^
    This is rather sweet thing for a unholy undead creature of the night to say. 
    I just found  a new heart in this spare jar 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Ok, @nagash , who's is it?
    edited June 2017
    Put it back if you don't know where it's been.
    *pulls our hanky*
    And now spit...
  • I have no idea.
  • Sorry, late to the party. Glad to get here before @Rumbleforge drank all the meade and @Nagash started repossessing souls. I have this feeling that we watch in awe as the foundations of our new world are hewn and sunk into the earth. I have faith in Intrepid that they will do great things and I have faith in you all, that you'll make a big stink about it if they don't! 
  • I think everyone knows how much I love our community  already x I'll do my absolute best to keep the positivity going till launch! We will make this game the best!
  • And if I can make people laugh then that's makes my day as well 
  • I couldn't have said it any better myself. Can't wait to see you all in the game when it releases!
  • Since there will be multiple servers, perhaps it would be a nice idea to start on the same?
  • Hats off to this Tread
  • Crivel said:
    Since there will be multiple servers, perhaps it would be a nice idea to start on the same?
    I would like that. if we all joined on the same server on day one just to see each other in the flesh or in my case bone
  • nagash said:
    Crivel said:
    Since there will be multiple servers, perhaps it would be a nice idea to start on the same?
    I would like that. if we all joined on the same server on day one just to see each other in the flesh or in my case bone
    We do need to coordinate and have all of us land on the same server! We can embark on a great adventure together!
  • It would be impractical in reality but its still would be nice to see you guys and play a few hours 
  • nagash said:
    It would be impractical in reality but its still would be nice to see you guys and play a few hours 
    https://youtu.be/2dQ5c5SIYnc
  • Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    nagash said:

It isn't the  of stars that mark your contribution here, it's essentially your post count and your familiarity with others in the community, and you already have that @possum ;) Think of all the DOZENS of posters you've inspired here to..........to........get a better sig :D 

It's neither the number of stars or the post counts that matter. It's the pleasant, friendly and helpful  attitude brought here by you and most everyone here. 

These forums are the best in so many ways and it's wonderful that so many good people have joined, even that  Mr. Bones  @ Nagash and his pointed attitude towards the living!

• Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    nagash said:

It isn't the  of stars that mark your contribution here, it's essentially your post count and your familiarity with others in the community, and you already have that @possum ;) Think of all the DOZENS of posters you've inspired here to..........to........get a better sig :D 

It's neither the number of stars or the post counts that matter. It's the pleasant, friendly and helpful  attitude brought here by you and most everyone here. 

These forums are the best in so many ways and it's wonderful that so many good people have joined, even that  Mr. Bones  @ Nagash and his pointed attitude towards the living!

What is it with you and nick names ^^
  • Hats off to this Tread

Are you Irish? :D

Hopefully, many of us will not only end up on the same server but Intrepid will allow every server to have their own forums so we can really influence our world and coordinate, cooperate and annihilate together :)

• nagash said:
    CylverRayne said:

More specifically, nick names for you, @Nagash:)
    edited June 2017
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    nagash said:

With all those battle knicks in your bones you've earned "nick" names!  Don't you think ? 
    ...........Knick knack patty wack.  give the dog a bone.........
  • Thats a fair point @Possum

• It's neither the number of stars or the post counts that matter. It's the pleasant, friendly and helpful  attitude brought here by you and most everyone here. 

Pfft, that's the kind of talk I'd expect from an almost four star :tongue:
  • @lexmax the key word there is "almost" 
  • lexmax said:

He apparently isn't trying hard enough.
  • Karthos said:
    lexmax said:

Like the new sig @Karthos :)
  • Kratz said:
    Karthos said:
    lexmax said:

Like the new sig @Karthos :)
    Thanks! I think it explains perfectly what I'm all about. 
    edited June 2017
    hmmm sigs are not showing up ... wonder what's going on .... yes, very nice community here :)
  • Krojak said:

"Look. This here. This is my home, and I'm proud of it."

I wasn't referring to a Freehold or city mansion, but the entire game itself.
    Some powerful words there my friend.
  • nagash said:
    Crivel said:
    It's a date :333 :P
  • Diura said:
    nagash said:
    Crivel said:
    It's a date :333 :P
    Beware of Scottish lady Dwarves with beards @Nagash although I know nothing gets under your skin :D