Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Need help Looking for a guild?

Comments

• Options
    Name: TheMetro

type of gameplay: PvP/PvE

what class you may pick: Mage/Tank or Warrior/Tank

Server: NA East

what you want from a guild: Community, Information, Power, Influence ;)

Any addition information: I am extremely excited about the trade aspect of the game, I'd like to be a part of a guild who has a key role in the marketplace.
  • Options
    Name: Wertis
    Server: NA or EU (prefer NA)
    Play style: $$$
    Other things: pass time with me and you will see.
    Short and simple, do we have a deal?
  • Options
    Name:doombladz2013

type of gameplay: PvE

play style:hostile PvE

what class you may pick:fighter / assasssin

Server:EU

what you want from a guild:to be social and fro guild events

Any addition information: (optional)
    im a gamers:D
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Name: Sin

Type of Gameplay: PvPvE

Play style: I enjoy doing w.e. with friends/guild. I am particularly looking for a friendly, non drama environment to start a new adventure. Mainly the reason why I want to play this game, a fresh new start. I mainly play a light armored, assassin play style. But I can also switch to being a tank or being a healer. But I love to play Assassin and Healer/Support mainly B)

What class you may pick: Assassin/Ranger/Cleric/Tank in order.

Server: NA~

What you want from a guild: It's not about what a guild can offer me, show me that you care about your members, treat them like they're family and the rest will follow. I'm looking for a mature 18+ guild that I can call home o:) (preferably an east side GTA Canadian guild, NA east side in general is fine too.)

Any addition information: I'm kinda shy... at first. I am an MMO vet in general, I can contribute to ANY areas when it comes to guild development, I am very passionate about building a nice friendly guild environment, show me that you have the same passion, the resolve to keep everyone together and I will back you up. I played all kinds there is out there, from Runescape, Rappelz, Requiem, Vindictus, LotR, Aion, Rift, ESO, Black Desert etc. You name it, I've tried all kinds. I simply want to start a new MMO, meet new people and start a fresh new adventure on this game, I hope to find a guild where I can call home :) 
  • Options
    Name: Hiroshi

type of gameplay:  Mainly PVE

play style: Love working in groups Primarily run heals probably going to try my hand at some serious profession work since you can own property!

what class you may pick: Cleric main possibly Ranger

Server: Doesn't matter But I live in the U.S.

what you want from a guild: I am looking for a positive up beat guild that's like a family!! Talkative and all different kind of interests, a place you can grow and everyone is welcome.

Any addition information: (optional) I have played mmo's but I am not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to mechanics but I do everything in my power to get better and help out where I can! I hope I can join one awesome family of a guild!
  • Options
    Name:Bubble

type of gameplay: PVE, will gladly lend my incompetence to pvp as requested.

play style: Primary non-combatant. I gather craft and support.

what class you may pick: Whatever healer variant I feel comfortable with.

Server: NA

what you want from a guild: Friendly people who do not mistake "mature" for normal and boring.

Any addition information: I do not talk much. You can expect me to have an unhealthy amount of in-game time. I love to tag along when stuff is happening. I sometimes speak in third person because Bubble is the best word ever.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Name: J_M_O_

type of gameplay: more PVE than anything else, might be interested in PVP if AOC does it right

play style: casual, will do what I can to help guild but like most people I have a real life, lol. more solo until I find a group I like

what class you may pick: usually go with tank, will experiment in beta

Server: North America, hopefully close to my timezone. Central

what you want from a guild: help with dungeons/raids/quests, people that I can socialize with

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Name: 0Synergy

type of gameplay: e,g, PVP PVE PVX
    PVE (PVP aint an issue though)

play style: Group raids, solo raids I don't mind some good ol PVP either

what class you may pick: What ever class is close to a spell blade

Server:NA

what you want from a guild:  Unity, Fun, Activity, No BS.

needs a discord not fun when everyone is typing. no BS not here to have drama and long rivalries in the guild just want good clean (swearing is fun) guild experience. il be very active as i'm 17 in high school and by the time the game comes out most likely in the Canadian military and we get lots of time off!
  • Options
    @nagash I might suggest something here?

Firstly, LOVE this idea! But as I read through the thread, I notice there wasn't really any notification or updates to those that might have chosen a guild already or those still searching? So as a guild leader looking through the request, Im not entirely sure who is still "up for grabs" for lack of a better phrase.

Might I suggest that you add a "Available" list to the beginning of your post? and require that those posting here, update you and the thread by responding "Found a Guild" or "Membership Found", or something in that regard and then you remove them from the list? I feel like that would not only assist in those of us trying to recruit these members but it would also help those seeking see the great service this type of thread provides. 

I feel like this resource is amazing for those looking to join and for us looking to recruit, so thank you! :) If you want, you can request some nifty banners for this thread in my shop! :P o/
  • Options
    Name:Longcut

type of gameplay: e,g, PVP PVE PVX
    PVE,PVX
    play style:Caster

what class you may pick:Cloth

Server:not yet

what you want from a guild:Maturity and Commitment, with sprinkles of obnoxious

Any addition information: (optional) played WoW since release, want no more of it. I am employed full time so my game play takes place at night. Usually playing from 8pm (central) till 1-2 am. I like being one of the best at any class i play.

If any guilds want to contact people on this list I would suggest sending PMs.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Guild Found - Thanks everyone that messaged!!

Name:Nahso

type of gameplay: PVE

play style:Casual/semi-hardcore

what class you may pick: Probably start tank but I'm flexible, enjoy all roles. More about what the group needs.

Server:not yet

what you want from a guild: Friendly, helpful atmosphere, no age restrictions/family friendly a plus but not required.

Any addition information: Veteran MMO player, Earth and Beyond > EQ > EVE > EQ2 > Rift > Terra > Wildstar > Riders of Icarus > Revelations > BDO > WoW currently (for lack of anything better). Play time is PST, I work a rotating schedule so best play times would be Wed/Thu/Sat evenings. 

• Options
    Name:cashmachine

type of gameplay: PVX

play style:  Usually some sort of support role

what class you may pick: Bard/Summoner

Server:NA

what you want from a guild:  working together to make a strong community and node.

Any addition information: I'll be playing the lute and whatever I summon will be playing the bongos.  Who the heck wouldn't want that in their guild to boost morale? lol 

• Options
    Name: Incipient

type of gameplay: PVX, PVE

play style: Casual

what class you may pick: Cleric

Server: NA most likely

what you want from a guild: Social players that talk and like to group, helpful, trustworthy, ACTIVE COMMUNICATION. Advancement opportunities.

Any addition information: Previous MMORPGS - EQ1, EQ2, Linage2, WOW, GW1, GW2, ESO, FFXIV. My location makes it more difficult to be on while the normal players are. I do not mind soloing but I do really enjoy playing in groups. When in a group I do like being on a mic. (I really hate typing especially when ^&$% is hitting the fan.)

• Options
    Name: depends on character Probably Loniea, Jari, Tektith, Malanis, or some other random name ill come up with between now and then

type of gameplay: Mostly PVE but i would mind dabbling in a bit of PvP

play style: Casual support/heals

what class you may pick: im debating between some form of Summoner Base( Falconer or Conjurer) or Going High Priest or Necromancer as well as BeastMaster But then again thats what alts are for.

Server: NA preferably Central time

what you want from a guild: room for growth as a player, grouping up and hitting dungeon raids, casual, potential for "end-game" PvE

Any addition information: Have kids, but can consistently get on after 745 central time.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Name: Magnusk77

Type of gameplay:  PvP, merchant/caravan raiding? Slaying the weak. 

Play style: Partially on weekdays, weekends when not away for work. 

What class you may pick: Mage (archwizard or warlock), Summoner (necromancer or beastmaster) I honestly don't really know yet until more is released. 

Server: North America EST (Ontario / Canada) 

What you want from a guild: Active people, understanding of people's schedules and actual life, sarcasm, jokes, but also care about winning in PvP. 

Any addition information: 
    Kickstarter Founder.
    I work away from home for a couple weeks at a time, internet is spotty. When I'm gone PvP might be out of the question if it's too laggy (maybe will focus on crafting?). Want a guild that has enough people that someone is usually active. I generally like to craft and PvE first until I get a good handle on the game and get good enough gear/stats to be useful. Also want to kill and tbag people and merchant caravans. Not sure of race yet. 
  • Options
    Name: Ataeus/Connacht (if able to get those names)

Type of gameplay: PVE and PVP

Play style: I have some time here and there during the week but the bulk of my play time will probably come during the weekends, particularly in the evenings. I have two young children that will restrict my time for at least the next couple of years (though by the time AoC launches that might be much less of an issue). I'm generally not eager to rush through content. I enjoy stopping and taking in the scenery, finding social outlets, and exploring the world. I want to feel drawn into the world - which is why I'm not a fan of the majority of theme park MMOs out there.

What class you may pick: My main character will be a mage (Archwizard) and I will likely have a Tank (Knight or Guardian) as an alt and will do my best to limit myself to those two characters for some time.

Server: Preferably a NA server in the Eastern or Central timezone (I live in the Eastern timezone). I have no issues with PVP-type servers, but would prefer to not to constantly have to watch my back for players named things like "Luvs2Spooge". 

What you want from a guild: I would like to join a guild that's 18+, has its own website, forums/discord server, and is at least light role play (meaning everyone is going to name their character something that fits the game world and  behave appropriately). I assume most guilds are going to want to partake in most, if not all aspects of the game, so ideally I'd like to join a guild with a structure and room for advancement. Eventually I'd like to be a guild officer.

Any addition information: I'm in my early 30's with a family and a career that requires a lot of my time. I would appreciate joining a guild where many members had responsibilities with similar time commitments and are not dedicated to plowing through the game content as quickly as possible.
  • Options
    Name: Hawknight

Type of Gameplay: I am primarily PvE but am open to PvP as long as it is not malicious or the focus of a guild.

Play Style: I would generally play between 5-20+ hours a week, depending on what my job looks like at the time (I have varying responsibilities that shift through the year).  I have played MMOs for years (City of Heroes for 6 years, WoW for 2 years) and love solo play, small group, and team play.  I love large style raids and fulfilling my role to the best of my abilities.  I led a medium sized guild in City of Heroes and am also very happy and content to submit to other guilding authorities where there are clear rules/guidelines/expectations.

What Class You May Pick: Something along the Mage or Summoner line most likely. I could also be talked into a Cleric of some sort if needed. 

Server: North America, East/Midwest

What You Want From a Guild: I am looking for a guild that is 18+, takes Ashes seriously but also understands that this isn't life...it's just second life (wink).  I love joking around and want a guild that is fun loving but well organized and highly active.  I would love a guild that has a Discord/Website/What not.  I am looking for minimum light role play (I don't want to be questing with a guy named SlimyMcDong365 for example) when it comes to character names.  I am also looking for a guild that is willing to advance and reward serious players that strive to benefit the guild.

Any Addition Information: I funded on Kickstarter as a Warrior of Old and am slowly buying the cosmetic upgrades that I find irresistible.

If you want to know more, feel free to DM/PM, what ever it is called here.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Name: JoXerZ or Hyloxalus
    type of gameplay: PvX
    Guild Status: Gray Sentinels

play style: I like a little bit of everything though I do enjoy hitting as many as possible and hitting hard

what class you may pick: Spellstone or NightSpell (For better dungeon exploration)

Server: North America

what you want from a guild: social activity and help, all around ambitious kind of fun type guild. Active and "large" but not too large, kind of like small town high school reunion large. Discord is a plus. If there is something not listed it's cause I can't really think of them yet. I just want a guild I know feels just right for me so don't be afraid to "sell (interview term)" your guild to me 

Any addition information: I like to explore places that are hard to find/ finding hard to obtain hard to get items (treasure hunter life!!!)  and kill big nasties

I do have two jobs so I would mostly be playing in the evening through the weeee early mornings of most days (unless I get the semi-rare day off, then it's all day)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Looks like the guild I'm in is starting a branch here. I really pushed them =P. No need to join one now. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Name: Minizem (This may vary slightly when in-game, e.g. "Minizem1".)

Type of Gameplay: PvX, but favoring PvE

Playstyle: Not a fan of support casting in most MMO's, will either be a ranged DPS or front lines fighter.

Class I may pick: Ranger, Fighter, Rouge, Mage(?)

Server: North America (East Coast)

What I want from a guild: Semi-Hardcore; Definite presence in-game, but not overly demanding and allowing a bit of fun.

Additional Info: My most common working times are noon to 8, so will most likely only be playing during late night hours. Although I am more commonly a PvE player, I have immense interest in the bounty hunter mechanic and would be more than glad to do that on the side.

Edit: I'm not much for Role Playing, so I probably wont be joining guilds that focus on that aspect.
  • Options
    Check out Enveus!  We are a great group of players who have been around a long time in the gaming world.  Hop into Discord and come say hi.    Discord - httpa://discord.gg/a9BvB3S
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    kunkn0wn said:
    Check out Enveus!  We are a great group of players who have been around a long time in the gaming world.  Hop into Discord and come say hi.    Discord - httpa://discord.gg/a9BvB3S
    @kunkn0wn
     please keep advertisement away from this page and pm members 

thank you
  • Options
    Name: Lyxen
    Type of Gameplay: PVX, i want a reason to PVP other than just killing people(trade stealing)
    Play Style:Burst! Hit the weakest target hard with everything! "The best defense is a dead enemy!"
    My Class? Rogue! secondary depends on how the skills work, would probably end up rogue/fighter
    Server: North America, Central time zone
    What i want from a guild?:Activity, doing trying crazy things to see if we can do it, group raiding, pking and a crafting community and a dam good guild name!
    Additional info:i mostly play at night unless its a weekend, i will definitely try out rogue/tank, and i enjoy small group activities 2-6 players over larger ones where you dont even feel like your contribution matters 

• Options
    Name: Vanyeal

type of gameplay: PvE with a little PvP thrown in.

play style: Casual, group oriented.

what class you may pick: Summoner, Cleric, Tank, will choose from one of these to be my main to focus on. Very interested in how the Beastlord class plays out (was my favorite in EQ1).

what you want from a guild: People who take the game seriously but have fun at the same time and will be looking to take part in all game content ie: sieges, building/protecting a node and so on. 

Any addition information: Got my start in EQ1 and played many since then ending with SWtoR and WoW.  Usually mained either a healer or tank, so am comfortable with that.  I like learning the mechanics of fights and once I have I am comfortable with helping others just starting.  
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Name: Baron Bloop

Type of gameplay: PvE, with some light PvP if I like the PvP

Playstyle:  Supporting, but primarily fishing.

What class you may pick: Cleric/Bard for the supporting. I'll experiment when the game comes out.

What you want from a guild: I will be focusing on crafting and gathering while I play, so a guild that would be more focused around trading than hardcore raiding. But I still want to do some dungeons and raids occasionally.

Any additional information: I come as a package deal with Sterbuck. I am a Pioneer tier Kickstarter backer.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Name: Scarimor

Type of Gameplay: PVE with some light PVP (Depending on if I enjoy the PVP)

Playstyle: Like to play DPS in other mmo's but I want to focus on crafting and gathering.

What class you may pick: possibly Beastmaster but will experiment before I choose.

Server: North america

What you want from a guild: I will probably focus on crafting and gathering whatever that may be, so possibly a mercantile/economical guild but want to be involved in raiding and dungeoning.

Any addition information: I come as a Package Deal with Baron Bloop. I am a Pioneer Tier kickstarter backer.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Name: Tom (I use my real name)

type of gameplay: competitive PvP; casual PvE

play style: ranged dps with CC and preferably heals; small scale teamplayer

what class you may pick: ranger-cleric/bard or mage-cleric/bard

what you want from a guild:
    - friends and fun
    - VoIP always on
    - organized PvP

I'm a 26 y/o Dutch founder and software developer at a tech startup in San Francisco. I quit gaming when Darkfall Online (open world full loot PvP MMO) was shutdown in 2012. Coming back for AoC.
  • Options
    Name: Saryelle/Ellestla

play style: Mainly focus on pve, would like to do improve on dungeons and raid as an off support/dps 

what class you may pick: Bard/Dps

Server: Whereever the wind takes me (if someone is interested on inviting me!)

what you want from a guild: Social guild, hopefully not too restrictive since my work takes me away from my city. Having fun convos with guildies

Any addition information: I mainly play wow as of the moment but I've played ffxiv, eso, swtor etc and none seem to stick. Wow because bf plays wow so he dragged me into it hehe. Have a good day :D I would mostly play around the afternoon/night mountain time :D I haven't done an all nighter but if there's like a big event so down to do it :D
  • Options
    Paupauc said:
    Name: Saryelle/Ellestla

play style: Mainly focus on pve, would like to do improve on dungeons and raid as an off support/dps 

what class you may pick: Bard/Dps

Server: Whereever the wind takes me (if someone is interested on inviting me!)

what you want from a guild: Social guild, hopefully not too restrictive since my work takes me away from my city. Having fun convos with guildies

Any addition information: I mainly play wow as of the moment but I've played ffxiv, eso, swtor etc and none seem to stick. Wow because bf plays wow so he dragged me into it hehe. Have a good day :D I would mostly play around the afternoon/night mountain time :D I haven't done an all nighter but if there's like a big event so down to do it :D
    check out the bathroom bandits
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/40940/bathroom-bandits-na-pvx-casual-mercenary-raiding-guild/
    we're a guild that more or less perfectly fits your choices, and possibly any other chill player on this board. 
  • Options
    @daedal

please keep advertisement away from this page and pm members 

thank you