Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Need help Looking for a guild?

124»

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018
    Name: Fenya

Preferred Gameplay: PVP

Play Style: Group PVP

Potential Class(es): Either Archwizard, Spellstone, or Highpriest, Apostle depending on group composition and skills

Server: North America

Guild Reqs: Voice communication, strong raid callers, solid raid composition, fiscal transparency, concrete goals, solid knowledge of the game, no tolerance for petty in-guild drama and a crude sense of humor

Additional Information: I won't be able to dedicate much more than 4 hours a day of playtime during the week because of real life.  Other than that, I have extensive experience playing with elite endgame PVP/PVE guilds and raid versus raid combat from my time in Archeage.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018
    Name: Polansia

type of gameplay: PVX, RP (I like and enjoy all types of gameplay :smile: )

play style: I like glass cannon style characters / playstyles

what class you may pick: I was thinking some sort of summoner or mage, perhaps a ShadowMancer or Necromancer. Naturally it will depend on what would benefit the guild, I'm fine with most spell casting archetypes.

Server: North America (EST)

what you want from a guild: From a guild, I want an opportunity to be a meaninful part of a team where I can work my way up to a strong hierarchical position. In my case I'd like to be a useful member of a guilds financial department, whether it be dealing with resource gathering, or trade. This sort of thing has always interested me since Runescape, and opportunity to do this sort of thing again will be wonderful. I'd like to be apart of a Hardcore guild, while I have no Competitive MMO experience, I have plenty of Competitive experience from other games and am a quick learner.
    Any addition information: I have not invested into a large MMO like this ever, so this is my first experience in any large guild action. Despite this, I'd like to think of myself as a Hardcore player and will work my hardest to learn the ropes. I can offer around 6+ hours of my time a day to the guild.