Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What is your opinion on the add-on prices?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I think the prices are a little overpowered
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    What an 'exclusive' kerfuffle.
    The summer campaign was a flop and now original kick starter backers are being reasonably* persuaded to add tips to the jar for a bunch of recolors and skins that were not necessary in the first place but are now even more exclusive* while having a wand waved in front of the fan base faces as a compromise.... it feels like a double dip to me

preferably like to see some actual game assets and progress, rather than word play, good intentions and ice cream parties.
    We all high 5'd after the success of the kickstarter but the honey moon was over quick.

and I got off the hype train at skeptical town when the Summer campaign was implemented.

Don't get me wrong i am still optimistic with the project.
    But it feels like Intrepid still need to tie its shoe laces at this point.

and my initial faith is shifting to hope and hopefully not a case of fool me once.

I saw the reasonably priced additional fees, and booked an appointment with my dentist instead.

• Options
    Hatchet said:
    GMSteven said:
    Not a bad idea. Will let you know tomorrow. 

So, tomorrow.. huh? 

Let's hope "tomorrow" meant during the Livestream. :p
  • Options
    not willing to pay more money for more items, am happy with my kick starter package.  May get some items at a later date when the game is playable, and I deem I really enjoy it but not willing to invest more in something I can't even try yet. I would have liked to have seen these extra options to purchase been made available at game release or at least playable alpha stage, not right now. I feel they have had a great success at kick starter funding with enough funds raised for now to get the game to a good standard, This is not going to be popular, but I'm going to wait and see what the game offers when we can play before I decide to pay for other items. Have purchased things in the past for other games and had a bad experience, so just going to wait. And even with these extra options, I think there should be a discount for backers and full price for others.
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    Hatchet said:
    GMSteven said:

So, tomorrow.. huh? 

Let's hope "tomorrow" meant during the Livestream. :p
    It did not :/
  • Options
    Kind of stopped caring on the price. Basically if its too high don't buy it, if it's not buy it. Meh. I'm poor so no saber kitty for me.
  • Options
    The prices seem reasonable to me. There are some bargain items (like a $5 pet), and some bundle discounts (like a bundle of 3 pets that is $20 less than purchasing them separately). Some items seem too expensive for my taste, but maybe when the artwork is released I'll suddenly realize I can't live without them. I threw enough money at the Kickstarter to scare me away from spending much more, though.
  • Options
    For me it's the guild stuff that drives up the prices way too much. I only really want the bravers equivalent cosmetics at the same rebate.
  • Options
    GMSteven said:
    GMSteven said:
    @SageVonAwesome

The reason the all inclusive add on is that high is because of the 1k package exclusives. The guild hall, guild cosmetics and the racial skins
    Would you consider making a cheaper bundle without the 1K stuff? Like a Braver of Worlds cosmetic bundle. So those that just want the braver and lower package cosmetics can get them without having you pay a lot extra for guild cosmetics.

Any update on this?
  • Options
    They are probably keeping their head down till the upgrade and summer backing actually ends in the next few hours. We should see some stuff on the KS addons shortly I imagine.
  • Options
    They are probably keeping their head down till the upgrade and summer backing actually ends in the next few hours. We should see some stuff on the KS addons shortly I imagine.
    I think they at least attempted...to take away Stevens phone so he doesn't say anything.  :)