Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

*New Class Names*

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018
    I still advocat the Bard/Fighter or Fighter/Bard to be Gladiator. Nice to see someone sharing my opinion. xD
  • Options
    Damokles said:
    I still advocat the Bard/Fighter or Fighter/Bard to be Gladiator. Nice to see someone sharing my opinion. xD
    No one else was really biting into it on the Discord though. I explained it to them but it wasn't a popular pick, although many people though Spellsword was good too and they're wrong...they're always going to be wrong. Spellsword is not a good name!
  • Options

*points people towards baby naming sites.*

Some people hate the name Aliviyah, pronounced apparently Olivia.

But apparently some people love it enough to bestow it on their sweet bundle of joy.

If there is never going to be parity with all players, I sincerely doubt anything will change.

But there's no harm in discussing and putting forward alternatives, knock yourselves out.

• Options
    Megs said:

*points people towards baby naming sites.*

Some people hate the name Aliviyah, pronounced apparently Olivia.

But apparently some people love it enough to bestow it on their sweet bundle of joy.

If there is never going to be parity with all players, I sincerely doubt anything will change.

But there's no harm in discussing and putting forward alternatives, knock yourselves out.

If someone names their kid Aliviyah instead of Olivia I'm calling child services and reporting their ass.
  • Options
    Strykerz said:

-Monk(Rogue/Cleric) – A rogue with possible healing abilities, named it Monk. Enough said ( Drops Mic) XD

What kind of monk are you talking about? Is he a monk capable of healing with chi or like a normal priest? 

• Options
    RacsoZen said:
    Strykerz said:

-Monk(Rogue/Cleric) – A rogue with possible healing abilities, named it Monk. Enough said ( Drops Mic) XD

What kind of monk are you talking about? Is he a monk capable of healing with chi or like a normal priest? 

Its Rogue first and Cleric second so he is a Rogue capable of healing him/her self.  Nothing like a normal priest.
  • Options
    RacsoZen said:
    Strykerz said:

This is just speculation but they did reduce the archetypes of classes down from 12 to 8. And a glaring omission to the classes is material artist. And since fighter is clearly a warrior that users swords it's safe to say they won't be fighting with kung fu. 

I believe after the games released and some time later during an expansion they'll add another class (2-3 years maybe) and it'll be a martial artist. And Martial Artist + cleric would be Monk. 
  • Options
    RacsoZen said:
    Strykerz said:

This is just speculation but they did reduce the archetypes of classes down from 12 to 8. And a glaring omission to the classes is material artist. And since fighter is clearly a warrior that users swords it's safe to say they won't be fighting with kung fu. 

I believe after the games released and some time later during an expansion they'll add another class (2-3 years maybe) and it'll be a martial artist. And Martial Artist + cleric would be Monk. 
    Eh all classes can use all weapons so fighters can use fist weapons (if we get any)
  • Options
    Classes are more proficient with certain weapons. No class stands out being proficient with hand to hand combat. So not likely. Hitting something with you first will probably do the bare minimum damage to something and overall be ineffective
  • Options
    I like Berserker or Warrior instead of Weapon Master (fighter+fighter)
  • Options
    Still think bladedancer should be in there somewhere for rogue/fighter or fighter/rogue. =p
  • Options
    Still think bladedancer should be in there somewhere for rogue/fighter or fighter/rogue. =p
    Completely agree, blade dancers are such an amazing class
  • Options
    Shadow Caster should be Warlock, and Druid should be in there somewhere also!
  • Options
    Druid should absolutely be Cleric + Ranger! The only reason I can think of it not being is druid was its own class among the original 8 that was cut and may be brought back in future expansions
  • Options
    @McKnightrider
    That would actually make sense xD 
    We currently have 2 tankmainspecs (tank and fighter), two attack based dds(rogue and ranger), two supports(offensive support summoner and defensive support bard), but we lack a second mainspec magic dd(currently only mage) and another mainspec healer(currently cleric).

Yes I know, that summoner will be able to play as magic dd and that the fighter can be a melee dd, I just wanted to make an example. 

• Options
    Nardrosis said:
    Shadow Caster should be Warlock, and Druid should be in there somewhere also!
    *Summons an imp to plug your filthy face hole*

I think Warlocks are self explanatory from the charts.