Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

After GOLD launch of AoC, what DON'T you want to see in the game?

Comments

• Options
    @RoyalAshen

I am not following your post..?
  • Options

what i don't want to see is unrealistic cosmetic's that a) look like crap and b) look like they are out of a Asian mmo.

oh waiiiitttt.... :disappointed:
  • Options
    They are mount skins, not mounts. You aren't obligated to purchase them either.
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    But you are obligated to suffer them.
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    But you are obligated to suffer them.
    Or obligated to Stuffer them.
  • Options
    Murlocks
  • Options
    I won t be disgruntled if folks decided to ride silly mounts, I'll likely participate from time to time.
  • Options
    I don't want easy content that anyone can just run through. I want challenging missions and raids with involved mechanics that are more than just "tank and spanks". 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    Rng that was the most infuriating aspect of Archeage. I do not mind the loot need/ greed system and drops if dungeons. But it never made sense to me to gamble on gear with zero influence on the outcome. Despite time invested, hard work, even lack of sleep. Nope it all comes down to a slot machine and it is in the houses favor. Oh and btw your gear may blow up too. Yeah that pretty much made
    me quit AA for good. If you want to role for a rainbowed colored plushie teddy bear that sits on your shoulder that's rng have at it. Not something that directly influcneces the game or progression of a charecter
  • Options
    Shitty naval content or battles. #MakePiracyGreatAgain
  • Options
    i hope and i think they will have a good PvE content, but i hope they think about the PvP Players too. saw too many games who focused on PvE content only and the PvP game got ruined, and many people stopped playing. i hope they do a good job with 50% PvE and 50% PvP
  • Options
    A lackluster world PvP scene, hand holding for caravans, and castles not being worthwhile.
  • Options
    Ok after playing Sea of Thieves, I don't want to see a game without deep content and quests. Sea of Thieves people including me are saying it looks good, but it has nothing else to keep you hooked. Looing good isn't enough!
  • Options
    Sea of Thieves was certainly lacking, but they are two very different genres with vastly different goals and developers. 
  • Options
    Two things really (though sadly one is ingame already)

1. Silly living plants as mobs - might as well have giant bees or frogs, Horrible from an MMOG stance. 
    2. Very low restriction on bag space, Solve this issue another way. If i want to carry 20 pounds of thyme (like 1000 doses) let me. On the other hand, make ore heavy. Is weight in game?
  • Options
    Oban said:
    Two things really (though sadly one is ingame already)

1. Silly living plants as mobs - might as well have giant bees or frogs, Horrible from an MMOG stance. 
    2. Very low restriction on bag space, Solve this issue another way. If i want to carry 20 pounds of thyme (like 1000 doses) let me. On the other hand, make ore heavy. Is weight in game?
    Lol, not one in game. Both. There are already mobs that look like plants. Bag space is based on backpacks that can be crafted and are job specific. Like larger ones for gatherers. And yes, there is weight. Not for currency, but pretty much everything else.
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    Sea of Thieves was certainly lacking, but they are two very different genres with vastly different goals and developers. 

I know that, just making a point is all.
  • Options
    I have been playing D&D a LONG time, along with several video game RPG's. It has been my experience that giant insects and plant like creatures (or living plants) somehow always make an appearance...
  • Options
    Granthor said:
    Xombie said:

I know that, just making a point is all.
    I am optimistic there will be much more content at release than SoT.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018

@Shunex
    I'll be going around while having this outfit. ;)
    (Stuffertons Mount, Protector's Armor, Kiss of Summer cloak)
  • Options
    Harue said:

@Shunex
    I'll be going around while having this outfit. ;)
    (Stuffertons Mount, Protector's Armor, Kiss of Summer cloak)
    I could kiss you.
  • Options
    Any kind of cash shop would be at the top of my list but alas there's going to be one. I get it that they hope to have an additional revenue stream along side the subscription but it still concerns me somewhat. I really hope it's not obtrusive and continually in your face with deals of the week and such. I never use cash shops even in f2p games so I'm unlikely to use one in Ashes since it's a sub game. I'm hoping there'll be an option to remove it from the ui and maybe even from when the game is loading. I know it's there, and if I want to use it i'll go visit it.
    Otherwise I'm pretty confidant they'll stay true to their goals and we'll hopefully have an amazing game to look forward to.

• Options
    Please don't put in silly cosmetics I would like the game stay in the fantasy style.  Having a people run around with a hover bike or giant cereal box ect. just ruins the atmosphere.
  • Options
    I wouldn't want to see recycled enemies / mobs I find it disturbing when I fight an enemy, let's say a wolf at level 5 and then at level 30 I find the same wolf again only with a different color, slightly larger, in a totally different zone but a higher level. I find that mob recycling very unimmersive. Or even worse, finding that same mob as a boss model somewhere in a dungeon.
  • Options
    Santy182 said:
    I wouldn't want to see recycled enemies / mobs I find it disturbing when I fight an enemy, let's say a wolf at level 5 and then at level 30 I find the same wolf again only with a different color, slightly larger, in a totally different zone but a higher level. I find that mob recycling very unimmersive. Or even worse, finding that same mob as a boss model somewhere in a dungeon.

AoC will be as large as 30 Skyrims.

GL with your hope of having unique mobs everywhere without recycling.
  • Options
    I dont want to see a shitty and boring combat and animation like there are right now..  i hope they will improve them.. I mean come on the lower body is standig still while the uper body is turning and twisting itself..

I also dont want to see cooldown on everything by casting one skill like they showed in the videos..  Cuz it makes combat slow and clunky .. It dont have to be blackdesert fast but also not as slow that even a snail could run away while ur trying to kill it ..
  • Options
    High lvl Players farming the low lvl Mobs bc they can 1 shot them ... *i wanna do my quest too i may be 20 lvl behind but i wanna do my quest too...*
  • Options
    I don't want to see low level players being able to gather "high level" resources.

Since corruption will likely be heavy for ganking, people might use low level green alts to go gather, and know they will not get attacked because attacker would instantly get rekt by corruption hard.
  • Options
    I dont want to see everyone play the exact same class and race, I would like the community to be really diverse in that aspect. Obviously this will depend on how well they balance the game.
  • Options
    I might be alone in this, but I don't want any multi-spec that can be changed on demand without returning to a city and recommitting your character. I always felt that when WoW introduced dual-spec (and later on switching between all specs on demand), the general player base around me was on average less skilled at their chosen class because there was no longer a sense of commitment to a talent tree they had to practice wholeheartedly to be great at.